Each to your own i guess but my personal opinion is it weighs down the car and shakes the glass and panels. If i was going to do an ice'd motor id buy a bmw or a lexus etc and have a tidy tricked out vip style car with a lush speaker system and tv screens, dvd player etc.

installs are liked on here if they're sunk into the wheel well and the seats stripped out, kinda balancing out the additional weight. I had a 15" sunk into my spare wheel well for a good few years.

thats a bit more...extreme...than we're used to seeing on here though lol. but hey, if it floats your boat, then fuck it.

Phil.

im going to look past the fact that u have no trunk, too much speakers and its kinda ugly... and tell u based on the fact that i did this for a living the speakers facing back like that would only sound clean with the trunk open... once u close it down because of where the speakers face and how close they are in that arrangement they are gona distort after the sound waves rebound off the trunk.... just saying

So what if they are facing the wrong way? If he likes what he has done let him be happy instead of trying to put him down , perhaps he have spent ages saving that money to build it and then people saying its shit , well anyway good work man! He's happy with it

So what if they are facing the wrong way? If he likes what he has done let him be happy instead of trying to put him down , perhaps he have spent ages saving that money to build it and then people saying its shit , well anyway good work man! He's happy with it

thanks mate a no its not evrey1s cup of tea but a like it nd thats all a care about

orr well in that case bang on mate im sure it thumps hard.... and did the subs come with a shield on them?? ... ive seen many a sub go by bye with out a shield... its personal fear of mine....

Same here! I had an RE Audio XXX 15" in my old Polo, running around 1600WRMS.. One day I was demo'ing it and some clown decided to drop his phone on it to see if it bounced :huh:

Cracked the bloody speaker cone <_<

I used to work for a car audio company installing Phoenix gold gear in the mid 90's and we loved doing the crazy installs but to have all that lol really?

Tell me.... What are the component speakers facing the boot doing there?

Edited by MARC MOSS