Forged TD04 Glanza (255.8 Bhp)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There not seats covers from what i can see mate, there standard starlet seats encased in leather apparently, don't know much about glanzas yet but here are some specs:

Turbosmart boost controller

fuel pressure regulator

short pipe for less turbo lag

30mm koni springs and shocks

ct9 hybrid turbo

apexi turbo gauge

hks ssqv dumpvalve

exedy clutch

Front mounted unercooler

samco hose kit

Thats pretty much all I know about it so far,

Im getting some wing mirrors for it as one of them has no mirror and i need a new bonnet catch as the current catch i have doesn't work,

Im also upgrading the audio equipment in there aswell and am thinking about decatting it aswell, anyone know the gains i will get of it? i would say its running about 160-170bhp

• 2 weeks later...

My front lowering springs have snapped, i noticed the lad before me put lowering springs with standard shocks on which isnt the best thing to do :L so ive ordered my new lowering springs with upgraded shocks for front and rear :)

Edited by scottieboi94
  • 2 weeks later...

Fitted the new turbo (stuck with a ct9 again for minimal lag), fitted apex 35mm springs with kyb shocks all round, fitted new japspeed alluminium radiator and had a new water pump installed.

Photo04-12-2013022707PM_zpsbe7a4e7e.jpg

Photo04-12-2013025940PM_zpsaed2b86d.jpg

Photo03-12-2013034522PM_zps89915061.jpg

One of the old springs had snapped which is why i decided to get the new springs haha:

Photo04-12-2013031541PM_zpsb6a4006a.jpg

Looking at the old radiator im sure you can guess why i bought a new one :D

Photo03-12-2013034228PM1_zpse6314f9e.jpg

Edited by scottieboi94
  • 4 weeks later...

Just put a new Speedvision stage 2 hybrid turbo on the Glanza running 0.9 bar and have also done an oil change, next plans that will be happening very soon are a jam racing ecu, installing NGK iridium spark plugs and trying to find a blitz decat pipe. :p

Have now sorted the issue I had with blowing from the manifold, turns out the manifold gasket and manifold to turbo gasket both didn't work at all! :L have now been replaced with oem Toyota gaskets from ID Works and work absolutely spot on! :D

Here's a few pics of the new turbo compared with the stock CT9.

IMG_2468_zps91d13b2c.jpgIMG_2469_zps2252bd2b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

JAM ECU, Blitz Decat and NGK Iridium spark plugs (Heat Range 7) have now been fitted.

There is a massive improvement in performance from the ECU, there is barely any wheelspin at all and there is a considerately big difference in power aswell, well worth buying one. I thought once i put the decat on it would be a lot louder, but there is barely any difference, its still very quiet which is good, which is what i wanted anyway.

EB475ED1-6BBC-4229-85BD-1EBCB13A7530_zps

EF157A12-158C-4F7C-B32A-8F08F2EBF363_zps

Edited by scottieboi94