Forged TD04 Glanza (255.8 Bhp)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye I'm going to stick with the blue dials as the green is pretty shit tbh haha, and nope no idling issues with the gasket blowing, i just noticed i had to wait a lot longer for the turbo to kick in. I did have an idling issue the other day as my manifold cracked :L, been welded now. But now I have purchased a zisco ram horn manifold, should arrive this week hopefully, I found out I had a Toyosports manifold when it cracked so i wanted to replace it straight away when I heard that lol :) With the ram manifold ill have stronger welds, increase in torque, quick turbo spool and better airflow :)

Here's a pic of the crack in the toyosports manifold, wasn't big luckily,

2B8CFDA4-05FF-4F3B-9FBE-74926C639478_zps

Bought the zisco manifold now mate, and the manifold nuts are fine, there new believe it or not lol. I have random studs and bolts in the manifold as my thread in the engine isn't very good, I just bought a set of oem manifold studs and they don't tighten :(

Edited by scottieboi94

Just Purchased a jdtuning engine damper from jezza on here, still waiting for my zisco manifold and have also bought a trd quickshift kit aswell. Just gotta wait for eveything to arrive now to fit it :)

Edited by scottieboi94
  • 2 weeks later...

So I haven't updated my progress in while so here's what I've been doing:

I've purchased and fitted my new manifold (Brand new custom made Zisco ram horn) and have fitted a JD tuning engine damper which i bought from jezza on here.

Here are some pics:

D01C199F-1F41-46AB-9240-0E6BCD7F4916_zps

002D8588-F181-4DE5-BCD3-7569F43E7B57_zpsB8F52764-B888-4BBA-A418-308087BC6543_zpsA87CDDDA-FA16-468E-82EF-2D1C3D89C65B_zps

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used some stain removal tooth paste first, i noticed a slight difference but the thing that really made it look good was meguiars ultimate compound which a lot of people recommended, i think the fact that i used a proper application pad to apply the compound to the lights really helped and also using a microfiber pad to remove the excess compound and dirt also helped aswell :)

• 4 weeks later...