Anyone else think the later starlets should have been RWD??

It's the correct way to drive i agree, but with all the gadgets you can have for the transmission, driveline and suspension, you can't go much wrong with FWD. Each to their own i guess, but RWD would be a hell of a lot of fun regarding driving pleasure. Majority of the BTCC race cars are FWD drive and they do really well for the amount of power they run. The KP series are RWD and theres folk who set them up for drift and grip driving and it looks like a lot of fun!

It's the correct way to drive i agree, but with all the gadgets you can have for the transmission, driveline and suspension, you can't go much wrong with FWD. Each to their own i guess, but RWD would be a hell of a lot of fun regarding driving pleasure. Majority of the BTCC race cars are FWD drive and they do really well for the amount of power they run. The KP series are RWD and theres folk who set them up for drift and grip driving and it looks like a lot of fun!

But correct me if I'm wrong here don't RWD cars get effectively slowed down by the regs? I.e weight ballasts on board

lol are these genuine opinions?

If they would be as fun as all my cheap RWD run arounds then yes!

Can go out and buy a £500 BMW and have smiles from ear to ear, for my Glanza to do that, I'm now £££££'s in lol

Yeah would be sweet!! The chassis on a Beemer I'm told are brilliant though and the short wheel base of the starlet would be ditch friendly I imagine but good fun no doubt!

Hmm, kp60's aren't much longer and there's one In the BDC. Anything is possible! But like you say, 80% of people will end up in the ditch. Lag lag lag boost, ditch haha Edited by Jamie1st