COD ghosts?? any good?>

• 3 months later...

I'd rate it average graphics maybe improved but much prefer most of bo2.

I was diasspointed with the ps4 and ghosts, got battlefield 4 now that is an amazing game. Can't really recall many campers apart from massively long ranged snipers. It's a MASSIVE game with huge maps 60 players one game of conquest yet not as easy to find some one as you may think on most maps due to size.

Dynamic maps were screamed about on ghosts but they aren't really that dynamic you can knock the petrol station structure down...

BF4 lots of buildings can collapse a huge sky scraper you defend can collapse causing plooms of dust and a big change in the map...

loads of choice of quads tanks boats jetskis and shit. I'd get bf4 probably if I had to pick, I did play ghosts yesterday for first time in a month or so it was still fun mind you

All about bf4 such a better game. Much harder imo because the guns all react and recoil differently and the ad ons for each weapon don't make them all that much better. but it's worth it as it makes it more challenging.

The vehicles also make it better as it adds a whole new element to it as well and you can play it in loads of different ways all in the same match. Rather than the cod style of run and gun lol

• 4 weeks later...

I bought the prestige version so that I got the season pass etc, but in all honesty, I am not getting the use out of it. I have little stints now and then, but it hasn't got me hooked like other CODS.