Hey, can you not go n have a look to see what they have already done? saves the hastle of giving the yaris back going to get the V and realising they`ve done a shite job.....then what? crimbos here and due to holidays n stuff it wont get re-done till next year.

good luck none the less ^_^

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update. Had to do a race against time this evening to get my glanza back!!! Didnt get out tunbridge wells hospital until 4.10pm got the phone call and had to be in Gravesend by 5pm!! By this time I had 45 mins to get there!

I DID IT, got there at 4.58pm! If I didn't make it, I wouldnt get it back til 2009!

Going out later to meet JAG from work and having another duo shoot so photos will be up tomorrow. Thanks for looking. ^_^

Joe.

Cheers boys, and to be honest shes now better than her former glory (the old bumper was scratched to fuck!) However today I have noticed an inch crack in the 3rd runner on the exhaust manifold (not surprising) and as an effect i'm starting to lose boost! Not too bothered as i'm getting Alexgtadv's old mani when he fits his new one so props to him. Merry xmas once again.

Joe

• 3 months later...

Just thought I'd do first update of 2009!

Nothing really new on the car but the hybrid was loosing boost due to a huuuuge crack in the wastegate!

After finding out where the turbo came from (it was ordered for me from another company) I found out it had 12 months warranty on it, so i sent it off to get repaired. Just received it today and thought I'd chuck up a few pics as they sprayed it and it now looks pristine, dont even wanna put it on the car, lol!

It went away like this:

dscf0009oul.jpg

dscf0015j.jpg

It came back like this:

hybrid3.jpg

hybrid2p.jpg

With my recently purchased 2nd hand HKS actuator:

hybrid1.jpg

More updates of it fitted and more parts coming soon, thanks

Joe

Clean that actuator!

:thumbsup:

The respray on the turbo looks mint mate mucho better on PC than in the lil pics on your phone

Mucho sexy!

When are u and Alex fitting it then?

x

Clean that actuator!

:mellow:

The respray on the turbo looks mint mate mucho better on PC than in the lil pics on your phone

Mucho sexy!

When are u and Alex fitting it then?

x

Asap man! Maybe next weekend, dunno yet mate.

Also booking her into pipecraft within the next 2 weeks and getting a 2.25" piece of s/s pipe for my de-cat to flexi section of the exhaust as I still have the original smarties tube size piece :thumbsup: lmfao!!!

Big day tomorrow mate!!!! :thumbsup:

Joe

Big day tomorrow mate!!!! :thumbsup:

Cant wait mate I'm so excited

Dan want me to go in n get a massage at about 3 2mz so I'll be over at like 4 or so :thumbsup:

Il be interested to see the difference between urs n mine once u get the hybrid back in mate :mellow:

Mate I'm well impressed with this! You've done a lot to it since i last saw it at bluewater which was ages ago. I've also done a lot to mine so will have to update my thread sometime. Hope to come to some meets in the summer when I'm bk from uni. How you liking the hybrid power? Nice job so far mate :thumbsup:

Mate I'm well impressed with this! You've done a lot to it since i last saw it at bluewater which was ages ago. I've also done a lot to mine so will have to update my thread sometime. Hope to come to some meets in the summer when I'm bk from uni. How you liking the hybrid power? Nice job so far mate :thumbsup:

Yeah i remember that bluewater meet when i had the fucked clutch lol. I'll let you know what the hybrid's like when I get it boosting properly, cheers for the kind comment :lol:

Joe

Yeah i remember that bluewater meet when i had the fucked clutch lol. I'll let you know what the hybrid's like when I get it boosting properly, cheers for the kind comment :lol:

Joe