Hi guys i have ordered some more camera equipment recently and i'm looking at doing some shoots soon when i get a generator. I am also in the process of building a rig for a car with suction cups so i'd be up for doing some of them and some rolling shots of peoples cars...

Would anyone be up for letting me take some photos of there cars in some kool locations??

Daytime on a sunny clear day or a clear sky at night time either way when the weather is clear...

Anyone up for it in the midlands area...

Rugby

Leamington

Cov

Nuneaton

Tamworth

Birmingham

Hinkley

Leicester

Etc etc

I would be up for it, eventhough im a little further in Nottingham

Thats not to far though we could always meet half way or something. It wont be just yet though. Gta finish the rig..

Id love to but now the glanza is off the road

I can come get some of the build up of the engine etc etc ;) and when its all done i will take you so good shots ;)

Meeeeeee! :D

Do you own a starlet luke???

Hmmmmmmm hahah

schweet idea aiden. il be up for rocking up in my Ferrari red pug 306 for gander at the other lads if you arrange something hehe

Haha awesome lets get a pug shoot done ;)

I'm not far from most of them, i live in Banbury so I would be up for it

Yeh banbury is not far like i say i'd be willing to meet up. When my car is fixed which should be soon

Sounds a good idea but too far for me.

I am willing to travel so far like half way to people gives me something to do...

Oh right yeh like i say i'll travel once i sort my glanza out or get another car...

I don't mind coming over Saturday or Sunday to help if you need it just gotta wash my glanza and put it away in garage and then I'm free most of the day Saturday

I don't mind coming over Saturday or Sunday to help if you need it just gotta wash my glanza and put it away in garage and then I'm free most of the day Saturday

Cheers for the offer dude im guna leave it til end of the month...sucks really as i wanna test my new equipment out