other drivers who dont give way ???

Any women drivers on the forum this is not a sexist rant but....

The last two run ins ive had have both been women drivers and both been because they refused to give way even though the highway code and the law says that there supposed to.
I really cant get past the shear arrogance of it the one today just stopped pulled up the handbrake and started eating a doughnut and refused to give way, a

nd the last one I had to call the police on as she also refused to give way,
all in the space of a couple of weeks

have some female drivers lost there minds ???

Apologies to the good women drivers out there as said this is not a sexist rant more of an observation that I needed to share

Edited by russ78

Have to admit, the last few trips back from uni have got me raging!

The problem I have is that people don't seem to understand roundabouts and just give way to the wrong side, so you end up sitting there waiting! Does my fucking tree in, and admittedly its men that do this as well as women!

I hate folk that just pull out infront of you, especially in a slow car, its just dangerous, because you need to brake hard sometimes and run the risk of the guy behind you smashing into the car.

I just about T-boned a stupid bitch in a new clio this morning lol, she pulled out of a junction quite slowly thinking i was gonna let her out, not a chance lol i was late for work.

Was teaching my girlfriend to drive sat at a roundabout for 5 minutes because the traffic had blocked it off car space opened up told her too go and a big fat middle aged bloke in a van pulled forward and blocked it off when he could see we were going to pull out, lost my rag got out told him to get the fuck out of his van and ended up fighting in the middle of the road, im not usually like that but he caught me on a bad day and why the fuck couldnt he of waited to let us out for two seconds as the traffic was not moving anywhere. arsehole there are so many of them on the roads lately

The problem was there was a fire in the local town and traffic was at a stand still and when the car on the rounabout moved forward abit to make room for us to go this prick moved forward so we couldnt go anywhere, i had just finished a night shift and was on the way to portsmouth in an hour or so and this arsehole decided to be completely arrogant, i wouldnt do it to anyone else so dont expect them to do it too me, my missus finally seen the funny side although it was outside work and they didnt haha

Well I've not yet got out of the car and attempted to beat someone to a pulp with my bare fists, but yea I do get pretty enraged at times lol.

Got well pissed off yesterday, moved into the outside lane on the dual carriageway coming up to some lights, a car in the inside lane cut right in front of me at the red light. Then it turns green and the fucker is fucking crawling along, so I end up having to try and merge back into a massive queue when I could've been out in front. If you're gonna force your way into the outside lane at least put your fucking foot down!

Edited by uberphil88

Frem that sounds like something you'd watch on YouTube hahaha!

Was out with my eldest brother in his Glanza checking if the car was boosting correctly and we was doing about 75mph on a main road and stupid taxi driver decides to pull out right in front of us and stops as he realises there traffic come from the other way so he cant get passed. Slammed on the brakes as hard as my brother could. The car skidded along stopping about 2 inches away from his car. I swear i could have shot that impatient bastard. I have no idea what he was thinking. I think he was looking for an insurance claim the prick. He would have most likely been dead if my brother was going any faster. He then had the cheek to say "oh you was doing well over 100mph" we was doing 75mph until he decided to park in front of us the cock. Seen him two weeks later and he had hit a lamppost, i know i might sound like a dick but fucking shame on him

Living in a holiday destination, if you can call it that, during the summer the idiots on the road triple, ive been very tempted to get a camera on my dash and film some of these idiots and youtube it, sounds like that taxi driver got what he deserved, karma

I hate folk that just pull out infront of you, especially in a slow car, its just dangerous, because you need to brake hard sometimes and run the risk of the guy behind you smashing into the car.

I just about T-boned a stupid bitch in a new clio this morning lol, she pulled out of a junction quite slowly thinking i was gonna let her out, not a chance lol i was late for work.

This gets me the most. I usually just fly right up to them then whack the brakes on. The look on there faces is usually a picture and their car usually speeds up pretty quickly thinking there going to get rear ended lol

This gets me the most. I usually just fly right up to them then whack the brakes on. The look on there faces is usually a picture and their car usually speeds up pretty quickly thinking there going to get rear ended lol

Haha thats the way to do it lol, if i am far enough back and there is nobody up my arse then i will let someone out obviously, but normally when i do they either hold me up or dont say thanks, which is rather annoying and they do mormally receive a finger or two in return ;)

All jokes aside i dont drive dangerously in built up areas or where there are people walking. Nice open road though with good conditions and youd think id stolen the car hahaha.