Give me the best alloys!!

Heya guys I'm new to UKSO and I've heard this is one of the best fan bases around so I need your help with some new alloys... I'm the owner of a starlet 1.3 1999 and I've done it up to be tidy, but I'm still with the standard alloys... I really want to invest in some slick white ones but wanted some expert advise so can anybody help with some suggestions? Would be greatly appreciated!!

Peace bro's👍

Heya guys I'm new to UKSO and I've heard this is one of the best fan bases around so I need your help with some new alloys... I'm the owner of a starlet 1.3 1999 and I've done it up to be tidy, but I'm still with the standard alloys... I really want to invest in some slick white ones but wanted some expert advise so can anybody help with some suggestions? Would be greatly appreciated!!

Peace bro's

Depends on what kind of look your going for mate, stance, race etc.

id say rotas from personal preferance, more specifically rota grids :), or gt3's

:)

I'm liking some Buddy Club p1's at the moment, or Advans but I cant remember the model

Depends how much you want to spend, not much point in spending on some nice wheels if they are more valuable than the actual car unless you have plans to upgrade of course ;)

Edited by mattyD

Didn't I comment on this ?

I reckon a nice set of 15x10 et-20 rota grid v would look baws dude... Just don't forget ya 145:20:15 tyres for dat stretch man

Please don't take me seriously Rotas are gay

As soon as I read the rota bit I was getting pissed of lol I seem to hate Rota and Gizzmo atm gay Rota and gay Jizzmo :)

I try to keep my comments to myself now lol but the second post on this page had me laughing hard...

yuss !!

If your serious about new wheels take some time to see whats about and what looks good. Wheels are like clothes/shoes for your car, for me i wouldn't walk around in adigash 5 stripes or Snike air max so just think of that when buying wheels you won't go far wrong. Get something that not every other bummer has done to death either ;)

yuss !!

If your serious about new wheels take some time to see whats about and what looks good. Wheels are like clothes/shoes for your car, for me i wouldn't walk around in adigash 5 stripes or Snike air max so just think of that when buying wheels you won't go far wrong. Get something that not every other bummer has done to death either ;)

I'm right there with you!