Tonight is a good night

I have atleAst 30 videos on my phone of the craziest show I've ever seen, to people who watch it on tv please go see it live. Travis pastrana was my teenage idol and to watch him do a back flip in front of us wAs something I've wanted to see since I was 14

Yeah that was awesome, was when they did the live record attempt of most amount of riders jumping at once!

last night they got every one jumping at once was mentle and also took two people from the crowd and got them on a bike and did a back flip Edited by Glanza-Ben

last night they got every one jumping at once was mentle and also took two people from the crowd and got them on a bike and did a back flip

Yeah its mad when they are all going for it, hard to keep up with it all lol and I think that people from the crowd back flip is setup, I can't see them being allowed, imagine if it went wrong? Still it looks and sounds good to everyone else!

Yeah its mad when they are all going for it, hard to keep up with it all lol and I think that people from the crowd back flip is setup, I can't see them being allowed, imagine if it went wrong? Still it looks and sounds good to everyone else!

They showed all the videos of it goin wrong, I think it's 2 VIP people who get selected to do it so they have had a practise

Yeah it can't be two randoms, probably some junior moto x riders or something!

Don't know I would be all game for being on a bike while it's being flipped just gotta have a lot of time with the rider to say where to sit etc and have a huge set of balls lol