New Member: Opinions on my starlet! :)

Hey everyone!

Just joined UKSO, here is my baby, 1998 Starlet S, has had full repsray, laguna front lip is being fitted in two days and 15" Ultralite G-Spec and brand new sound system. Planning on lowering it but other than that not sure where to go next, all opinions and ideas are more than welcome! thanks guys!

IMG_1283_zps11637d7f.jpg

Nice Motor there mate. I have the same rims :)

Imo... Lower it 45mm and take the side strips off...

You got yourself a lil minter!

thanks man! where would you recommend getting springs? and will i need new shock absorbers as well? It's a great little car over the moon with how clean its looking! not a mark on it

Nice clean starlet mate

imo fit the lip lower it and a square plate for the front don't bother with the glanza kit mines got it and I hate it its all coming off and going to look like yours

cheers lad, I'm getting private plates in a week or so and was considering a square plate for the front! :) Yeah I'm not too fond of glanza reps, its either a glanza or its not. hahaha

thanks man! where would you recommend getting springs? and will i need new shock absorbers as well? It's a great little car over the moon with how clean its looking! not a mark on it

Talk to some traders on here or look on ebay!

Also check out the classified section on here, you may get a bargain!

You don't need to replace the shocks as well unless there showing signs of failure...

cheers lad, I'm getting private plates in a week or so and was considering a square plate for the front! :) Yeah I'm not too fond of glanza reps, its either a glanza or its not. hahaha

private plates nice maybe a set of clear indicators for the front as well ,,I didn't mind it at first the kit but its got boring to look at

Talk to some traders on here or look on ebay!

Also check out the classified section on here, you may get a bargain!

You don't need to replace the shocks as well unless there showing signs of failure...

Will do dude cheers! The shocks are fine just have heard mixed opinions on wether you should upgrade or not if you are lowering a car

private plates nice maybe a set of clear indicators for the front as well ,,I didn't mind it at first the kit but its got boring to look at

yeah was thinking possibly glanza headlights? Yeah it would look really nice but i'd just be disappointed when i put my foot down and there was no boost:(

If you want glanza headlights you would have to have the glanza bumper and bonnet, check my red build thread to see what the glanza rear looks like on a red starlet mate :)

had a read through both your threads man and really enjoyed looking at the progress! amazing how good the N/A's look after just a little bit of work!