Clutch Help, To hold 1bar on TD04 - Updated!!

No dude, competition stage 5 unsprung friction plate with a one off competition pressure plate.

Corner of friction plates chipped alittle from launches but 100% working :)

Phil

Ahh spuddys old one he sold when he got the hydraulic jobby aye? Its prob only seen like 10 launches in its life ha

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im running a blue print clutch yes i know yas dont believe me wen i say this but im running td04 1.1 bar boost mapped emange ultumate making around 250 bhp and ive never had any bother 2 years so far lol :p

Madman ;)

Links to the clutch?

i just got it in a motor factors lol replacement clutch for a ep91 think 100 quid even wen i was ct9 and wen i was td04 adoptorplate thats the clutch i had lol wen i was told bout these clutches it took me a while to try believe it lol boys are spending fortunes of muni on clutches and ive tat one at around 100 doing the job for me just thought id share it wif you??

• 2 weeks later...
Have a search around, I've seen them used up to 250bhp. You'll have to do some deep digging on here and TGTT though!

I would say go with the Exedy Organic mate, If your buying it from Idrees then he has said the above :)

Good lad thats the one i use aswell great clutches mate

I hope so. Cost alot. But phuck it. The turbo kit isn't a half measure. So why go for lower end clutch!

By the way, I love that wheel. If my OEM sells quick enough i'll buy it..

I hope so. Cost alot. But phuck it. The turbo kit isn't a half measure. So why go for lower end clutch!

By the way, I love that wheel. If my OEM sells quick enough i'll buy it..

But well worth the extra buddy :)

Awesome let me pal still got that pillar pod here aswell for you

But well worth the extra buddy :)

Awesome let me pal still got that pillar pod here aswell for you

I do intend on buying that pod! But, Everytime i say i will. Something crops up! For instance, my slippy clutch which had to be changed!!