Thinken of selling up

Thinken of sellin up yes im a knob to walk away from my great 98 sr. Ive spent loads on it recently and i love it too bits still and i know ill regret it already.

Mate is sellin his car soon and ive always luved it hes had it from new and is brand new.

I dunno what to do still im still sorta half way both sides the other car is expensive too as its newer and has an out standing ssound system. Going to look at it on saturday and seein what my finance is like.

I'll keep ya's posted of what im doin, so my car could be possibly up for sale soon.

But i'd still go back to jap in a year or two time

Watch This Space B):DB)B)

Bilal

YEP guys i know i soo wanna stay with the starlet but i dunno.

Mates car is

2002 1.8 diesel focus 115bhp

some of modes r

wrc kit

scorpian cat 1 alarm

oz super leggeras in 18's

lowered

recaro leather reclining seats

alpine screen

powerflow exhaust system

hid lights

loads of other bits n bobs i cant remember

and a 7K Kicker sound system

and the car has only 27k miles and its black too which im really fond off

i dunno still im still lost lol

Hmm.... still it's a ford, but really it's down to you to make the decision of buying it. If i was to have a Focus, the RS will be my option.

How much is he selling it for? and what is it that attracts you to it? looks? what it's got? Accessories?

At the end of the day, the choice is urs, take it for a test drive before you buy.

lol@ pocketrocket!!

hmm, im sorry mate, but i dont see the big attraction. (but we all have different tastes!!)

1, its a ford.

2, ITS A DIESEL

3, its probably rediculously heavy with that system, so those 115 horses are wasted

4, the sound system is a target for theving scum

5, its not unique... your starly is!!

in my opinion, when you drive down the road people are like, "what the hell is that?"

if you drive down the road in the focus, people will say, "o look at that focus"

id rather be induvidual.

just my opinion.

Rich.

my mate had a stunning focus, car of the cruise at maxxy P in fakirk etc. I loved it to pieces...

HOWEVER

I would never have bought it because it was his. I dont want to drive someone elses car, I would rather do it all myself. When I drive past i know folk say , "look theres wylies starlet"

If you drive around in your mates focus, its always going to be his. People will say (for the sake of argument your mate is called jeffrey) "look, theres that jeffrey guys focus" B)

Then again, you could drive round the UK on a pint of cooking oil....

well all i am saying is it is a FORd and you no what ford stands for you people

if not

Fix

Or

Repair

Daily

B)  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well said mate, but like every1 else has said its your choice maniac!!

my mate had a stunning focus, car of the cruise at maxxy P in fakirk etc. I loved it to pieces...

HOWEVER

I would never have bought it because it was his. I dont want to drive someone elses car, I would rather do it all myself. When I drive past i know folk say , "look theres wylies starlet" 

If you drive around in your mates focus, its always going to be his. People will say (for the sake of argument your mate is called jeffrey) "look, theres that jeffrey guys focus"  B)

Then again, you could drive round the UK on a pint of cooking oil....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats what i like about the starlets.. e.g.

my mate has just passed his test and got an old filthy 1.4 8v mk3 astra. Hes so fascinated by the astra every1 he sees he has an urge to point and shout out astra!

i was with him for 2 afternoons in a row, i said in the days i've been with you we have seen at least 100 astras.. thru our journeys we havnt seen a single starlet.. whether its 70,82,91 etc

get my point? sorry for stealing your idea wylo B)

eric

This is my mates WRC replica

Was he at the F&M show at Ingleston trying to sell it through the summer Wylo? Can't pull up my pics from the show because they're on my busted comp but it defo looks like the one. My mate popped a nudger at it and went on about it the whole show, wanted to PX his GT4 for it. (Might just be a similar white WRC replica - had the little tow arrows though)

And yeah Charlie Shaws Cossie Focus is crazy. He was at this shitty little cruise in a village close to us one night tearing up the tarmac and his Dad turned up in the Ferrari 355 B)

I love WRC look focuses, wouldn't want a diesel though! but at least it'll be cheap to run.

buy a car based on what you want. if you're a motorway maniac to work, the focus might be better, if you've got a family get a 5 door car. if your a youngen' who doesn't need practicality and wants something good looking, get a 3dr hatch :)