New Guy - South Wales

Hi there everybody, I registered on here a while ago, but didn't end up getting a Glanza. But now the time is right and I hope to get one before Xmas.

I have a budget of £2500, and have been having a look around. If anyone see's any near me, or give me an idea of what to look for when I view one, drop me a message. :) Hope to have one soon.

Also undecided if I want an GT Turbo, or a Glanza V. I'll have to research the advantages and disadvantages. All I know is that the GT is lighter?

Edited by Eynonz

haha taggy. unfortunately he binned it, but fortunately he took all the running gear and slammed it in an ep70 haha.

might see me cruising around mt pleasant/town most days in this little red one :)

IMG_1540_zps58c0acef.jpg

IMG_1829_zps8686cb35.jpg

ive seen a white glanza and a blue sportif kicking about mt. pleasant aswell

Lol that's the one! XD Did Hansign do it, because the place in the photo looks familiar?

Ill keep an eye out for ya on the road, hopefully in a starlet of some kind, if not, you will see my current car flashing at you.

yEUrtgw.jpg

Hey welcome along, always nice to see another fellow Swansea member :) Yeah that was done in hansign, hes a friend of mine only cost me £50 :)

Should get my boxy starlet back soon near christmas after having some work done, me and Ryan will look you up for a spin :)

• 3 weeks later...

Bang here she is:

n2CBC5q.jpg

pwehYPr.jpg

aVNlaCf.jpg

Mods:

Relocated air filter

Tubular Manifold

HKS Adjustable Actuator

HKS BOV

Shortened Intercooler Pipes

Blitz Boost Gauge