Payed for goods and no reply!

Hey guys

Not to sure if this is the right section for this or not, but I payed for a steering wheel fromDADDY DUTCH and he sent it out or so he said but that was 2 weeks ago and still haven't received it tried to contact him a number of times and no reply , does anyone know off this guy or had previous with him?

Can't start a dispute on PayPal just keeps cuming up with please wait while we send your info back , il try again later failing that does anyone speak to him just to see wtf is happening , was mailing the guy for a few weeks as he kept it aside for me seemed ok but now he's got the cash I've had no reply

I don't have skype :( yeah think it could be he knows my area as he used to stay here but then moved to Ireland seemed an ok guy. But then doesn't send the goods , iwurkwith a guy from Ireland might get him to call round an see what's happening

I don't have skype :( yeah think it could be he knows my area as he used to stay here but then moved to Ireland seemed an ok guy. But then doesn't send the goods , iwurkwith a guy from Ireland might get him to call round an see what's happening

Northern or southern?

Yeah ano says he was last active then but surely I would of received the wheel by now that's been 2 weeks, has he sent things out to u before mate?

He told me he was in the west coast sligo? The guy I wurk with is from kilkeel he said that was about 2 hours from him

Ive had a similar issue, going back a fair few months now though :/ I have been waiting patiently for Lew91 to send me some rear discs+pads which I paid for back in august, there were comms up until the 2nd of september and its gone cold case since then, Ive send messages but had no response, I can only assume they've been read as he has been online last at the 21st Nov and I sent a message on the 18th..

anyone heard anything from Lew atall?

Hes a known and active member and therefor I deemed as trust worthy :/

Yeah ano says he was last active then but surely I would of received the wheel by now that's been 2 weeks, has he sent things out to u before mate?

He told me he was in the west coast sligo? The guy I wurk with is from kilkeel he said that was about 2 hours from him

Kilkeel is near me, Sligo in 2 hours, that's some going lol

Dealth with him before and was straight forward and honest..

I hate it when items are sent out and dont arrive for some time.. What i think people dont understand is, When its sent its out of that persons control on how fast it gets to its destination..

People just need to be more patient,Not slaten anyone on here, its just the way it goes..

Dealth with him before and was straight forward and honest..

I hate it when items are sent out and dont arrive for some time.. What i think people dont understand is, When its sent its out of that persons control on how fast it gets to its destination..

People just need to be more patient,Not slaten anyone on here, its just the way it goes..

If someones sent something of any value a tracking number is always nice mind

Ive had a similar issue, going back a fair few months now though :/ I have been waiting patiently for Lew91 to send me some rear discs+pads which I paid for back in august, there were comms up until the 2nd of september and its gone cold case since then, Ive send messages but had no response, I can only assume they've been read as he has been online last at the 21st Nov and I sent a message on the 18th..

anyone heard anything from Lew atall?

Hes a known and active member and therefor I deemed as trust worthy :/

I have dealt with lew, he is VERY trustworthy I can promise you. I will contact him for you as this is probably an oversight on his part or a postagr problem (I sent forgeds rods and pistons recently they werent delivered and were held until I questioned the whereabouts of them)

If anyone can get a hold of him plz do maybe he is busy I've waited 2 weeks I kniw if he's posted it its out of his hands an since its from ireland I waited extra ill wait to the 45 days are nearly up, was sound as u like with me not wantin to give the guy a bad name as he did sound genuin will wait and see may be a case of he was busy will let uz know if it turns up thanks for all the help and info guys :)

Dusty

Ok cheers mate hope he does seemed sound so hope all is well and just a postage delay and he might be busy at work as the Xmas rush starts will let uz kno if a hear from him or receive

Cheers again guys :)

Dusty