Back for the third time....White Livesports Forged Glanza

Heres the current starlet

Posted Image

Not a new member but ive been away for a while. First starlet in about june 07 was a solida for my first car, as everyone 17 year old that had no money I did what I could

Posted Image

Sr speedlines

Lowered

Tte spoiler

Corolla inlet

Hacked up the exhaust and ended up with a straight through pipe with a tip on which sounded fun when youre that young

Paseo clocks

Then made my own "boot build" and wired up a tv to the dvd player in the dash

Posted Image

Posted Image

That got sold in november 09 and had about 14 other cars since including my pride and joy which ive still got

Posted Image

until december 11 when I bought

Posted Image

Posted Image

Was a non runner with headgasket issues (which turned out to be water/air pipes on the throttle body mixed up and pumping water into the inlet) but had a lot of nice mods on and when I looked underneath it was extremely clean I took a gamble on it

Posted Image

From december 11 to jan 13 I did loads on it the major bits being

Td04 conversion

Livesports kit

Rotas

Emanage blue

I took the power from 160 when I bought it to 175 then eventually 205bhp

But could never afford the next step of forging it which always got to me and in jan 13 I sold it to Jabran (redline) who I was glad to see got his wallet out and went straight up to Tuning Dev and got Mike and Nick to work there magic on it. Since then I had a couple of other cars including an an astra gsi and ep3 but nothing as fun as my starlet, just by luck I sold my civic and stumbled upon my glanza back on ebay, so last week I went to pick it up and now its back, im hoping now to change the turbo kit for even bigger (so rw dev td04 kit is up for sale) and I bought some mx5 seats to throw in the front as they are a bit more buckety and have speakers in the headrests :) and still look old skool jap

So all in all you should see me on here again a bit more and probably at a couple of shows if im not there in the clio...

I had a clio that was an impressive rep was white though had the boot built to have engine cover and carpeted etc. Also had a the ibherdesign mohave 2 white clio for a while when I was 17 that was insanely wide.

I dont think ive seen it mate would be nice see some pictures, most v6 reps ive seen are gash :)