MY Dc2 + Brothers Ferrari

Lol yea, is tons of 348 kitted mr2's floating about. Only real way to tell is the rear quater window and engine. And cant see either in the pics very well so thought id ask :)

I think you mean the 360 theres tons of them floating about, anyone who knows their ferraris would be able to tell a fake from a mile away but yes this is a genuine lol another way to check is number plate

that 348 is beautiful, always wanted one myself, and you can get most Ferrari kits these days 348 is based on the Mr2 because of the wheel span and 360 is mainly based on the Peugeot 406 , search DNA Ferrari kits on Google they are the main company for it

Edited by fremyjay

Is also a 348 kit available. And cool just thought id ask. Im not a massive ferrari guy tbh. Didnt mean to offend was just asking lol. What do you mean about number plate?

Ahhh i wasnt aware of a kit tbh, nah nothing like that mate its cool! You can go on these online sites and put a car number plate in and it tells you all about the car

that 348 is beautiful, always wanted one myself, and you can get most Ferrari kits these days 348 is based on the Mr2 because of the wheel span and 360 is mainly based on the Peugeot 406 , search DNA Ferrari kits on Google they are the main company for it

Ahh learn something new everyday! But yes this a genuine Ferrari ! lol

Both cars looking sweet, 90s Ferraris have just got a real cool look about them, better looking than todays equivalents imo. Some will disagree obviously :)

Question is, have yous had a wee go or not yet ? :)

Hahah not yet man! usually my brother chucks me the keys to whatever he buys and says take it but hes abit hesitant with this one!

You could under stand why. Being a genuine oldskool ferrari. Looks mint as, next to no miles im guessing? Whos is the carrera in the background of the first pic?

Yh man i suppose so! Yh its on 32,000 miles man! Full Ferrari history! Its my uncles man

Cheers lads! He's loving it!

@spoon_tuned when I bought the Teg it came with the kit, at first I hated it and wanted to change asap! It's defo grown on me though man! And every single Teg is the same so thought I'd keep mine abit different