Anyone recently heard from him? Keep texting regarding collecting my exhaust (which did say take off shell at his own leisure) but after two replies in total regarding an apology and to come I haven't received a text back at all. Understand the guys busy and been through some things but bit annoying how I'm not getting no replies nor acknowledgment of my messages.

Do you not get it ? He's had a fuckin massive accident and isn't in a good place at the mo. The bloke runs this site and hasn't been online for a while. Give him a break dude you will get whatever you want in time

I've already acknowledged that have I not? I'm simply implying about not replying and arranging something then not replying. Yeah I understand about the accident obviously that's why I left him be but he's selling parts and posting about things selling them and on Facebook but not responding so yeah I'm a little concerned and annoyed. I left it and didn't text/call but noticed he was selling parts picking new car up I assumed he was back mobile! I've not just jumped to conclusions like you are all assuming. I'm simply enquiring if anyone heard from him as would like my exhaust back.