1999 White Glanza V, Very fresh import! **Provisionally sold**

Year: 1999 T Reg

Model: Glanza V

Tax: 4 Months left

MOT: 10 months left

Mileage: 57,000

Been contemplating selling this for a few weeks now, Been offered a new job and/or may be deciding to go self employed so either way need a diesel car or Van so its finalized my thoughts and thus decided to bite the bullet and just sell it.

Description:

1999 Glanza V

57,000miles

Been in the country a matter of months and i am the 1st UK Owner.

Cambelt and Major service done 800miles ago! All fluids replaced with new Brake fluid, Powered steering fluid, Gear oil, Engine oil all done by myself!

Car body is absolutely immaculate minus a couple of stone chips on the bonnet, Other then that there isn't a single ding, dent, scratch on it!

Underneath is as to be expected for a fresh import with under 60,000miles on it COMPLETELY rust free and again no damage what so ever.

Engine + Turbo is spot on pulls well through all gears, Currently has a decat fitted but car will come with the original cat for MOT

Suspension is great just put Tein superstreets on it which are immaculate and make the car handle great with no knocks or bangs!

Wheels, Got GENUINE Volk TE37's not fake rota versions, These wheels weight just over 4kg's each and are probably in my opinion the best suited wheel for these Glanzas and cost alot of money, They again are near immaculate with no serious curbing just very light paint scuffs and have all original stickers on the face and inside of the wheels, Wrapped is Advan AD07 tyres that all have good life left in them. (One Volk sticker on the N/S/R wheel has come off in the jetwash)

Got an aftermarket rear silencer on the car unsure of make.

Gearbox has a light crunch when going into 3rd and occasionally 2nd.. Goes when it warms up, unless you really race through the gears you don't even notice it. It's the only single problem with the car to report.

Also fitted is a(drivers side) Recaro Bucket seat, Usual signs of wear on this with a ripped drivers bolster but only visual damage.

One on ebay for £4795 with slightly less miles and no issues (that have been stated) so looking for £4195 which takes into consideration a new box which can be got for £200 or less

I must add it doesn't need a gearbox to make the car driveable, it goes in and out of gears fine its just a little crunch where the synchromesh has worn.

Feel free to come view car, Happily take you on an extensive road test to show how spot on this car is minus the slight gearbox issue.

Wont be disappointed though!

Fresh import in Immaculate condition!

Price: £4195ovno but is a firm price as id like to guarantee you wont find another this clean in the UK unless trade and nearer to £5k!

If the pictures don't say enough then come view the car it wont be a wasted journey.

Pictures:

IMG_1599_zps82b35fb3.jpg

IMG_1593_zpsb978cfe4.jpg

IMG_1688_zpsfeead259.jpg

IMG_1687_zpsc5c38870.jpg

IMG_1686_zps166014bf.jpg

IMG_1685_zps31129246.jpg

IMG_1683_zps58084c1f.jpg

IMG_1681_zps562b456c.jpg

IMG_1680_zps7ce7b549.jpg

IMG_1679_zps7a2fcfe7.jpg

IMG_1678_zps8e5785d4.jpg

IMG_1677_zps94eb6aea.jpg

IMG_1676_zps0a12f5db.jpg

IMG_1675_zps0e0f0ea8.jpg

IMG_1671_zpse6fe1e57.jpg

IMG_1631_zps0cdb2b2f.jpg

Contact Details:

PM me on here for contact details!

SERIOUS interest only please.

Thanks for looking

Scott

Edited by Scott-EP

Engine bay is very clean and standard, I'll get a picture up later on thought i did put one up haha

Thanks for all the kind words, Cleanest one i could find when i was looking for one travelled 500miles+ to get it

Oh just to add the car is Located in "Costa del" Herne bay, Which is about 20minutes from Canterbury, Kent

Edited by Scott-EP

I can vouch for the cleanliness of this car!! It's beautiful!! And Scott really looks after his cars so it will still be as fresh as the day he bought it!!! A bargain to who ever buys it!!

That gearbox problem is a big issue in my view as it looks like it needs a new one and it is a major component of the car. I know you can get used gearboxes but it is a luck of th draw as some of them can turn out to be even worse. You can buy a new one but that would be ££££

If it had been something small like a wheel bearing or brake discs then that won't be as bad.

Unless you come and drove the car you wouldn't understand how minor the problem is, Hence why I've listed it as a minor problem, But listed it regardless as i don't want anyone coming to view the car without knowing everything i know about the car.

You can engage every gear when driving normally or fast.. Only when really putting your foot down and doing really quick shifts does it give a little crunch.

Ive seen many a car being sold on here with turbo's smoking, Gearbox crunches, dents, rust some with a multitude of the above mention on a single car.

This has one issue as listed, But the condition of the rest of the car is waaay better then most others for sale atm even if i do say so myself

Scott is fucking anal about making a car perfect. Synchro issues are very common with these boxes...

Luckily it's not the end of the world I'd run the box till it died, then change it they cost £50 ish up I know people who've picked them up for even less. Either buy from a reputable seller or replace the synchros.