Jam ep91 PRICE DROP ecu please look !

Item For Sale: very rare early jam ecu for sale, great condition. No broken seals (rare early jam seals)

I have went to emanage ecu now so no need for this.

Please see the thread I started in the electrics section.

Item Condition & Description: great !

Price: £400

Or swaps for parts

Ep91

Pictures:

E5B6F9B3-CC77-4A86-8048-4BF1F1DF1578_zps

As you can see the seals are the same as this one here (a rare early jam ecu)

E79233E3-F61A-443D-8D66-D0C1B554A269_zps

Payment & Shipping Details: courier, and I accept paypal or cash on collection

Edited by Skimmy237

You might have to price drop it especially with one seal kinda peeld and no JAM sticker on it :(

It's a tiny tiny bit peeled dude, it's not broken or been opened, I do know what you mean but it's stj a very rare great ecu

I don't see how it's rare there has been like 15 for sale in the past few months if your gunna sell it drop the price and take a pic inside of the extra board camera flash off dim room it's obviously been opened at some point.

I don't see how it's rare there has been like 15 for sale in the past few months if your gunna sell it drop the price and take a pic inside of the extra board camera flash off dim room it's obviously been opened at some point.

There not rare at all.. Come for sale all the time on here or on Facebook pages. They only sell if someone is looking for that exactly. Not the sort of thing you will just say, oh sod it. I'll buy a P&P today .. I say without sticker it should be priced to sell at £350. The rate for jam ECUs are between £400-£500 currently. I'm sure it would sell at £350.

Another reason people buy these ECU's is because they hold value. However I'm sure the buyers are looking at this and thinking.. Hmm, will I be able to sell it on again when I move on to bigger and better things?

There's no way to prove what type it is really. Think that's why everyone is staying clear because it was on Facebook and everyone said there's noway to tell and another guy said its a super rare jam ecu with no proof and it then got stuck up for sale with the picture of another ecu with the jam sticker on it.

But my ecu is the top one ? Just stuck that picture up as that's the same, Craig newmans that had this car before me bought it from someone he knew. If you speak to him he will tell you more about it but he said it's a jam aswell