EPIC movies and TV series...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched 'American Sniper' properly good film :)

pretty good isnt it!.. can not believe what happens to him thow that really surprised me....

just watched

kill the messenger this was an unreal movie

also watched a most violent year which was crap

• 2 weeks later...

Just over halfway through 'Interstellar' ohh my fuckin god well good :o

what mind blowing movie that is not sure what I thought about it tbh... love matthew mc as an actor thow he is unreal!

I watched 2 foreign movies one called kon-tika which was BRILLIANT.. guys on a raft who sailed 5000 miles and the other called max manus about resistance in Norwegian fighting ze germans was also a true story movie was incurable

Is it that good.. adam punished me because we didn't go see it at the cinema

Yes it is that good, if your into science / physics / space stuff. (Not gay things like star trek with cunts with massive ears)

Watched 'The Gambler' not bad at all, pretty decent.

Yes it is that good, if your into science / physics / space stuff. (Not gay things like star trek with cunts with massive ears)

Watched 'The Gambler' not bad at all, pretty decent.

the gambler was utter shit god knows what marky was thinking jesus

the gambler was utter shit god knows what marky was thinking jesus

agree total shit,,, one of them films he has addiction over comes addiction gets the girl.. lol.. pure crap

just watched john wick what a complete belter of a movie!! keanu reeves is back for sure

deadly film id give it 3 out of 5

agree total shit,,, one of them films he has addiction over comes addiction gets the girl.. lol.. pure crap

deadly film id give it 3 out of 5

I can not stop listening to this song becouse of john wick its so so so good

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSxY5q4S5J0

I found american sniper very overrated, they also missed the bit where he killed 2 people after the war.

Ex machina was a pretty good film, different from what id normally watch but a great concept.

Saw the drop not too long ago, was a bit of a slow film but had a good twist in it that i didnt see coming which was nice.

Think im seeing the kingsmen on thursday which is apparently quite good, like a tongue n cheek james bond.

• 2 weeks later...

started watching sons of anarchy NO idea why it has taking this long to watch its is so BADDASS!! love it

2 week in and on season 3!!!!

ABOUT FUCKIN TIME !! Just wait till you get to series 5&6 :o Series 7 is out on the internet but havent started it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Should I rename this thread to something like Film and TV Talk?

Just finished Breaking Bad last week, what a show!! Started just before Christmas. Better Call Saul is fantastic too, shaping up to be just as good. Odenkirk is a fantastic actor.

On the recommendation of a friend, I watched episode 1 of House of Cards last night. Didn't really expect to like a US political drama, but holy crap! Spacey is out of this world, it's a really well done show so far. And that's only from the first episode!!

american sniper anter Propaganda film

gone girl is class

Watched than gone girl I it was great what a good twist loved that FURY to, 50 shades of grey is bollocks lol nothing else has struck me lately, shit loads of tv series coming out at the min, black sails, Arthur&George those android box things sales going through the roof lol