Various parts stolen from friends lock up

Hey guys and girls. If any one gets offered any of the following can they please contact myself asap or contact humberside police.

Last night (29/03/2014) between the hours of 2100 and 1000 my friends lock up was broken into in a specific and targeted burglary. The items stolen are very specific to the "modified car scene."

items stolen include :-

4G63 gas flowed cylinder head with titanium valve springs and oversized valves

Skyline R32 cusco 6 point roll cage in black

Skyline R32 radiator Teguia

Skyline R32 twin turbo hot pipe

Mx5 oil cooler kit

HKS mushroom air filter (new in box R32)

Universal carbon spoiler with uprights but no "feet"

Momo steering wheel (evo fitment)

Mamba carbon backed bucket seats x2

I would appreciate the word being spread on this as far and wide as possible as these are very much vehicle specific parts. These items were stolen from East Yorkshire but are quite desirable to the right people.

As always any help is much appreciated. Lets help out another car enthusiast by keeping an ear to the ground and get these parts recovered.

Many thanks,

Sam.

Cheers rob, no it was a friend of mine who has been building a few cars up. They must have known where the parts where as a lot of them were hidden out of sight. The police have been down and got some good finger prints as they have touched most of the cars within the lock up. Thing is, there are a lot of tools in there also and none of them were touched?

Yup, definitely rob. There's some cctv footage of the driveway that they drove down but its too far away to make out a registration. :(

What bastards, same happened to me mate, cops won't do shit with fingerprints, we had the finger print guys come and take samples, never heard back and they got away with £1000's of "cash sale" power tools etc, things easy to sell.

I've learned from that though, now have a 3 year old akita and big fuck off pad bolts on the garage lol, if they want to break in they can feel free, then find everything locked up inside the door too :D

What bastards, same happened to me mate, cops won't do shit with fingerprints, we had the finger print guys come and take samples, never heard back and they got away with £1000's of "cash sale" power tools etc, things easy to sell.

I've learned from that though, now have a 3 year old akita and big fuck off pad bolts on the garage lol, if they want to break in they can feel free, then find everything locked up inside the door too :D

you say that but my old man had some car batteries nicked a few times from horse fields, semi caught them in the act but they got away.

Police got prints of a can of beer and linked it to some one LOL

I'll keep an eye out mate, would you like me to share it on Tokyo collective??

Share it as far and wide as possible please Liam. The hotter these parts get the harder they will be to sell on :)

Their lock up is now fortified with alarms, better CCTV and some big ass locks.

The police are crap sometimes. Proper policing has gone out of the window. They would much rather give you a speeding ticket than help you out. To them it's just a "low value crime" and they get hundreds of these a day.

That sucks, had my car broken into and my phone stole a few weeks back, but that sort of stuff would be gutting, there are wankers out there, i would guess they are probably on their way to eastern europe by now :sad: