Wassup people, I'm looking at getting a cctv setup to look over my 2 cars, but not really sure which ones to get as there are many different types of setups. Ideally I don't want to be sitting here all night long watching the telly from the camera looking over the cars. I want one that is recording onto a hard drive but you can still Watch on your telly when you want, also without spending a fortune on the bits needed . Maybe you guys could guide me to the right one

Cheers

Will.

Swann have a average CCTV range, but if you want to rely on it (i.e pick up a number plate or face) then it's not for this job.

Logitech make CCTV, It's about £350 for one camera and all the bits and bobs, and £100 thereafter for each camera. That's in HD also, 720p. Can pick up reg plates and faces very easily. Night vision upto *100ft.

*100 ft not 1000ft LOL

Edited by Jamie5414

Anyone looked I to having one installed I to there car. Like a crash cam but one that records to a hard drive and re-rights every like 24 hours?

i've seen something very similar on facebook, will have a look

Edited by Ollieh17

Go into maplins and tell them what you want (clear enough to read faces etc)

We had a system built a few years ago (including basic pc system to control it for 500 quid and that was spot on and all custom built to spec.

Edited by richardc9052