are u serious,wow i stand corrected.NEVER seen this before on front,rear all the time.

well firstly those wheels are way to wide j wise to be fitting on that,and as for them not being equal i can only think the wing is out more on one side

thatll be my bet.

do a measurement check from the wishbone pivot to the hub or disc.bet u they are equal and its the wings are different

7j wheels with spacers, as stupid as this sounds i seen it a while ago as im building the car and it was the same with no spacers, but as it went back up on axle stands with no wheels on i completely forgot about it,

where coilover bolts to hub there will be a bit of adjustment it could be that ? changed ball joint or lower arm recently?

i dont think that will be enough to pull that back in though bud, and yeah had it all off :/

no wheels are exactly the same checked that :)

i have 2 sets of bottoms arm one from a gt and one from a glanza both sets have been powdercoated but i measured the front arm bush hole size before i fitted and they were the same, so dont think it can be a mix of the arms??

just wanted to see if the cambers and out how far and see if there was any toe out on one side.

could be something like the top mount is out 180 degrees, that with the shock to hub bolts could maybe put it that far out.

just thinking of various things to check.

try swapping the wheels over and see if its still the same or if the problem switches side. (offset is different on both wheels)

first thing i would try would be to double check the slack in the shock to hub bolts. See if that makes any improvement you may be surprised how much of a difference that makes.

once youve tried that let us know what the results are.

Its not the wheels mate, or ths coilovers, when I had my old wheels and suspension it done it but as im building it I hasnt been used and its been back on axle stands for months so forgot about it