• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol quality banter :D:lol:

I think ive sussed out why he dont like starlets. I rekon someones banged his missus in the back of an n/a :o:o:lol:
I banged his missus, but it was in the back of my GT. I then got this awesome quote out of her "This starbo is 10x better than my other halfs shitty STI, which is just plain uncomfortable". I then proceeded to bang her a 2nd time. She was average.

she does this all the time but judging by the pic of this guy and other things id say she was a total munter with a smelly cake hole,

Got his bank account details? Medical history? fuck me I really am unplugging my internet and putting the foil hat on!

lol

think this guys away now that we have found out who the twat is, should i wait for him to reply or is that enough fun and games? :)

Right so you were there at 8 and posted on here at 9.02 that no-one turned up??????

:lol::):o:lol: You sad little boy.

Why don't you just bugger off back to what ever piece of crap you crawled out from under.

Right so you were there at 8 and posted on here at 9.02 that no-one turned up??????

:lol::o:o:lol: You sad little boy.

Why don't you just bugger off back to what ever piece of crap you crawled out from under.

your IQ isnt very good as its 9.02 :)

gotta start somewhere. :lol:

Yes and a 306turbo D is clearly your starting point. You don't own a Scooby, yet alone an STI so why bother posting? If you did it would be easy enough to post a pic with you next to your pride and joy. Mate just face the fact that you've been busted and move on. Given a couple of days no one will remember you so you really won't lose that much face.