Bussey's Billet GT2867 323bhp V

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boosting issue all solved, only problem is that the car must have been mapped with the crack when It was a lot smaller, as it is now overboosting silly amounts.

So will be back into redline on the 23rd. The crack was obviusly the reason why it made quite low numbers for 1.4 bar :lol:

Boosting issue all solved, only problem is that the car must have been mapped with the crack when It was a lot smaller, as it is now overboosting silly amounts.

So will be back into redline on the 23rd. The crack was obviusly the reason why it made quite low numbers for 1.4 bar :lol:

wow man im delighted to hear this we will finally be able to see how the tfo gose as urs is a 6cm model and not the smaller 4 yoke

not delighted you brake the intake to al extra costs / maybie get intake braces made up !!!

Do you think the crack was there when the GT28 was running?

Maybe mate who knows, it still went like stink on the 28 though :lol:

wow man im delighted to hear this we will finally be able to see how the tfo gose as urs is a 6cm model and not the smaller 4 yoke

not delighted you brake the intake to al extra costs / maybie get intake braces made up !!!

I can't wait either mate :) I enjoyed it enough with a savage boost leak :lol:

What Colin said! Be interesting to see how you do, going in Mike's Glanza was a mistake becsuse I want a forged engine now :lol:

Just need to see what turbo I'd potentially run :)

Yeah I'm sure you will be able to jump in for a spin at some point in the near future to see how it drives mate :)

• 3 months later...

Haven't updated in a long long long while.

Since I last updated, the stock inlet has been put back on, new shorter route intercooler piping, levin twinpots fitted, r888r GG compound tyres fitted, and a mocal 12 row oil cooler fitted.

Plus obviously the carbon bonnet.

Car was mapped again in august. Made 240.4bhp at 1.4 bar. And has been faultless ever since.

Although I'm very skeptical about the power, as in a straight line race the car will beat E92 M3's / 16 plate A45 AMGs. (Call it bullshit if you want I know what I've seen)

It's either down to the instant power/cold nights or rollers being dreamkillers haha.

Car took two 20 minute sessions of abuse at trax without using a drop of oil/coolant or any issues st all. Which has put so much confidence into how sound of a car she is now after a year of small niggles. Some pictures

630ECECA-F977-4FBF-9F5A-F7E189A70544.png

C66DA546-1582-41E7-B513-788AD5AFC8E4.jpg

65C2FEBA-C4B7-4952-B0DA-DC6FC562F132.jpg

Plans for winter are

- hybrid my TF035HM

- ceramic coated turbo housing and manifold

- ds2500's for the levins

- professionally made polycarbonate windows, including the rear screen

- new wheels

-full service of ignition system

-quaife LSD

- New clutch

Anyway some pictures :)

8BAE1133-CFEA-4B20-B92C-2ADF2CBF6A31.jpg

76945023-8177-48B2-B89A-14ACB2B833C4.jpgD7A2D516-4CFC-4C46-B5CE-2E66085781BC.jpg0C6DCBFC-B045-4ACC-ACA9-C012D25F8F97_1.j8FF21E53-0739-4112-902A-5E89942AA190.jpe

Looking good, man!

Be interesting to see how you like the Quaife as I'm interested in getting one. What's the turbo plan TF/TD04 hybrid?

I hope Redline's dyno does underread haha, to see off cars like that is impressive and convinces me big turbos aren't needed!

Also thanks for linking to the vid and the pic with mine ^_^

Looking good, man!

Be interesting to see how you like the Quaife as I'm interested in getting one. What's the turbo plan TF/TD04 hybrid?

I hope Redline's dyno does underread haha, to see off cars like that is impressive and convinces me big turbos aren't needed!

Also thanks for linking to the vid and the pic with mine ^_^

Cheers mate, Turbo is being sent off to a small company I met at goodwood. It will be having a custom made billet wheel and the exhaust housing ported slighty. I'm not after loads more ponies, just curious to see how much of a difference it can make to an already savagely punchy turbo :lol:

I'll keep you posted on the diff :)

TF's are great turbos, fast spool and enough power to see off a lot of cars

I run a tf/td hybrid and I love it

I wouldn't run anything else now, no lag, instant response, and power right up to the rev limit. Suits the car perfectly!

Glad you enjoying it at last fella.

Seems we finally both got niggles sorted finally..

Saw george the other week.

Said we got meet up one weekend evening next year and get some good shots of the starlets..

Im also doing polycarb windows.

If you need any spares let me know as got quite a few.