custom exhaust places? where is MINT??

Where is MINT? Lol made me chuckle, as above deans work looks immense! Im going to get my dad to try his hand at it, hes a wizard with metal lol but if that fails im off to Dean. Was going to buy an aftermarket one but custom seems the way to go!

Spanner Monkeys are supposed to be good mate, kinda local too.

https://www.facebook.com/Spanner.Monkeyss

there in my neck of woods haha I am in washington never even heard of these.... how did you hear about these?

power flow exhausts? not tried seem okay. anyone else used them?

shit mate.. they cant even weld lol

Edited by iamlegend

Shocking place for exhausts

I hear that a lot about power flow but yet I've had mine on the car 5 years and it was second hand when I brought it of a lad that wrote off his gt never had an issue no blows no nothing it's a solid bit if kit and sounds sweet .

Failing that what about exhausts uk Sheffield know a few lads that have been there that haven't been disappointed if your not fancying the trip to dean mate

Edited by pick1

Alot of people use powerflow here as their work is very good and comes with a lifetime warranty.

Never heard a bad word about my local powerflow center.

Mandrel bends are a must, I've yet to come across a Powerflow franchise that doesn't crush bend your exhaust into submission.

Buy off the shelf for peace of mind, Miltek for VW stuff.

cheers for adds dudes... yea man deans work is flawless but he is just not getting back to my message well he does but keeps saying ill let you kno tomorrow so... ill find else where...poor service

any one heard of custom pipes from doncaster couple lads on the supra forum use them hmmmmmmmmmmmm

allreaady have a milltek dude want some thing different every one has a miltek lol

Edited by iamlegend

allreaady have a milltek dude want some thing different every one has a miltek lol

Because they're good? How many hours R&D will have gone into a Miltek system versus some chump in a garage welding your 'one off' exhaust up?

Because they're good? How many hours R&D will have gone into a Miltek system versus some chump in a garage welding your 'one off' exhaust up?

chump :lol:

meh the milltek is OK not loud at all thow want more grunt... one off systems are amazing when done ... been proven on dyno etc.. mature of fact my "one off" deans RW system gained 2bhp over my blitz nur spec...

Edited by iamlegend

I don't know where your from but Fast Road Conversions in Ashford in Kent are awesome. Always use them and know them all on a personal level. Good guys down there!

2nds, also know them well there and had all my fab work done there.

He lives in Newcastle tho so that's like 10hr drive lol!!!