Anyone know these cars??

Anyone know anything about these cars previous owners any history etc? Thinking about going to view them tomorrow night must be from a dealer as he's got a few for sale thought I'd ask on here first E546D55E-0F84-45B7-94F2-64B80495F3FC_zpsECF8986D-8921-49E4-9890-4BBFD02718E0_zpsAC9B9E7B-EB48-4198-B654-1DC24C23F457_zps757C00D8-73ED-4380-AF86-230470266E5A_zps

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're are Vrii or something like that. Pretty sure he was banned or left the forum because he was caught out buying starlets cheap and selling them on for more. Sold a few dodgy ones and a few good ones. I bought mine off him and has been fine. But if id had known what he was doing i wouldnt have

Edited by Ollieh17

Cheers for the advice dude think I will go for a look anyway I'm in no rush to buy waiting on the right one ... the black gt is ment to be fully forged was hoping to maybe find a bit of history on it on the forum.. The guy selling them seemed prity sound but hey who knows these days lol

I'd look over them with a fine tooth comb. I drove to see mine twice. The second time i went down to buy it the 'owner' was at work. Had to deal with his brothers. Bit of a time waster. Also take what he says with a pinch of salt. He told me he was selling mine as his gf couldn't learn to drive in it. That turned out to be bullshit

Oh don't worry man I will.. The spec on the black gt is massive but I'd hate to buy it to find out the engine isn't forged or sumthing he said there is loads if paperwork but who's to know maybe the engine has been swapped I'd maybe have to pop the sump off for a look

Vri001 sells cars under false information, tells prospective buyers hes owned the car x amount of years or its his brothers ect. when hes brought it cheap f**cked and sells it on most of the time still f**cked, if you buy from him make sure its what its advertised as and ask for the log book to back up any claim that hes owned it for years ect

Thanks man not very good feedback for this guy so far.. Don't think I will even bother I'm in no rush n don't wanna buy a shitter lol I've no problem with people making a few pound like but y not be straight up about it ?

That's GT was on Gumtree for sale for about £2100...

He must have bought it from that guy and wants to sell it on

Aamir

Edited by Aamir

Wow not even going to bother glad I asked on here.. I just put a post up lastnight in the wanted section asking about any cars forsale and he pm,d about the black gt... Said he needed a quick sale as he needed the money.. Then I was looking on gum tree and realised that a few of the ep,s on there the pictures had been taken infront of the same gates lol so I messaged him and all of a sudden he had a few for sale

That's GT was on Gumtree for sale for about £2100...

He must have bought it from that guy and wants to sell it on

Aamir

I will post up the spec he sent me of the gt now

Yeah better to be safe than sorry bud,if he was genuine he wouldnt need to use two usernames to try and sell motors, someone on here will always know a motors history 90% of the time

I saw that gt at the ukso clumber park meet I'm sure it was that one young kid had it I had a good look round it don't think it was forged tho and the manifold looked a bit dodgy everything else looked ok tho

Glad to see you making a come back whitenoize

Your old GT was for sale on Facebook a few months ago after it got blown up. It's Kyle from Bristol by the way you had the lowering springs off the glanza I had

Glad to see you making a come back whitenoize

Your old GT was for sale on Facebook a few months ago after it got blown up. It's Kyle from Bristol by the way you had the lowering springs off the glanza I had

Alryt dude how's things ? How's you gt coming on? Mate the guy I sold the car to killed it in about a month such a pitty put it if work into that back to stay this time had a few other cars just didn't come close to the starlets :)