Anyone know these cars??

The blokes a wanker and sells shit cars he buys all the cheap glanzas and gt's and sits on them at a well higher price till sone one buys it and with in weeks go wrong, the last two he sold the engines failed straight away he's a conman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The blokes a wanker and sells shit cars he buys all the cheap glanzas and gt's and sits on them at a well higher price till sone one buys it and with in weeks go wrong, the last two he sold the engines failed straight away he's a conman

won't be going near him mate glad I asked on here cheers for the advice

Alryt dude how's things ? How's you gt coming on? Mate the guy I sold the car to killed it in about a month such a pitty put it if work into that back to stay this time had a few other cars just didn't come close to the starlets :)

yh not bad bent a rod on my GT Christmas so been sorting out a zisco built forged motor :p and I take it the boosted dc2 didn't go to plan. But there's been a few proper tidy GTs and glanzas sold in your absence! :( but you will find a tidy 1 mate

No pal got a dc2 and just got bored of it then got a b18 ek and just never enjoyed owning them like I did with my starlets so on the hunt again starting to find a few tidy ones already pal :)

i do like a dc2 and a ek9 but I don't think I can love without boost tbh and any preference on what you would get GT or glanza?

You know how I feel about this Ld he looks all of 14-15 maybe 16 at a push he knows nothing about these cars he has shitty lsi civics with suicide doors and shit lol.

Çőčķ of the year from birth till present.

Do not waste your time I know a few people who have wasted a day and money to view these cars he sells or have actually been caught out by him.

He wanted around 5k for the white glanza when he tried conning me.

Edited by TurboTobz

As above there's a few threads with me having a go at him and when I went to sell my gt seen it on another site and texted me saying how he was a really trusted seller from a site called ukso and had evaluated the cost of my gt and its spec at around £800 but he really liked it and was prepared to offer £1000 cash. Started trying all the pressure tactics like saying my offers only valid till like 10pm tonight and that shit told him I wasn't interested and he kept trying but wouldn't increase price. Finally said if I was struck down by Brain damage I would possible be in contact but it was unlikely and I think he took the hint.

Well I went to view the gt today as it's only down the road so thought y not eh.. Just to say I don't know what kinda experience out people have had with these guys but the two guys I spoke to when I went wer quite sound fellas..I genuinely don't think they set out to con anyone as other people have suggested. I just don't think they know anuf about these cars to be selling them to enthusiasts like us people on forums etc.. So went to view the gt first impression body work was quite good had a full re spray at some point the car had been in a knock by the looks of things bonnet slightly bent cracked bumper lights out of place etc.then the engine.. done a compression test and all was good consistent across all 4 had a look in at the pistons while I had the plugs out I know it hard to tell without taking the sump off but things just didn't add up withe the whole forged thing a few things I didn't get was it was still on standard management y would sumone spend all that money to build an engine stick a big turbo kit on and then just run spring pressure from the ex wastegate it don't even have a boost gauge or controller bit strange.. Another thing it was a non LSD box was advertised as LSD it needed quite a bit spent on the car to make it right so I made an offer on what I thought it was worth on the bases of it being non forged non LSD needing management to run the turbo set up and to tidy up the front end after whatever sort if bump it's had.. but my offer was quite a bit away from what he wanted for the car I feel he my have been done over himself on this one

So the search continues for me fs :(

" I feel he my have been done over himself on this one "

Good :)

Lol, i think they know exactly what they are doing, they have in the past brought a car listed as fucked and tried to sell it straight on as mint, they obviously play dumb and hope that the person buying it doesnt know what they are looking for

Lol, i think they know exactly what they are doing, they have in the past brought a car listed as fucked and tried to sell it straight on as mint, they obviously play dumb and hope that the person buying it doesnt know what they are looking for

Possibly I don't know I just didn't get that impression.. the price they wer asking for the gt would be fair if it was forged did have an LSD and a good engine management and map etc and the front end fixed but I feel it would take at least 1k prob a bit more to make the car right so had to walk away

Possibly I don't know I just didn't get that impression.. the price they wer asking for the gt would be fair if it was forged did have an LSD and a good engine management and map etc and the front end fixed but I feel it would take at least 1k prob a bit more to make the car right so had to walk away

Yeah but have they changed the listing now that they know that bud, im glad you walked away as i wouldnt want to see a fellow member get screwed

I take it all back I was wrong... These guys are full of shit !! Just came across a glanza that I had a look round when I was at there's on sat up on gumtree for sale..the actuall car is nothing like the add.. They arnt just a bit stupid like I first thought they are blatantly trying to con people

Link?

About time Mods should be getting rid of dis guy. He is still active and has no input on the forum other than to pm people when they are looking for their perfect Ep. New members may not of seen these threads and walk into a sale blind to the reputation he has on here.

My opinion

James

I told you yesterday that its for sale it has alll the paperwork for it you drove it your self and said you were interested but you said you dont have enough money good luck with your search

Dude your forsale adds are utter bull shit you don't know what your talking about that exact same glanza that you put on gumtree you rang and offered it to me for 3k and it's now near 4 and you say it's had 10k + spent on lol dream on I had a good look at the paper work every single invoice was from ebay fs lol