Lewis's Nissan 200sx S14a..18/03/2015 - Updated 2015..

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% want.

That celica included

yours looks so much better now. Would benefit from some black details to contrast it a little now.

Thanks!

Im getting around to the black stuff. Splitter, Wing mirrors, rear plate surround and all the seals are very very black. I dislike black wheels. Always wanted to change the colour on my Glanza. But, i was too busy chasing power with that.

Daniel. I couldn't recommened it anymore!

Oh after spending £824 on alloys. The clutch went on the way home! :wacko::lol:

In the garage getting done. Exedy paddle clutch. - What a expensive month.

Oh, and i just bought my coilovers to absolutely deck it. - Next is spacers for stance!

Make sure you wrap them in some decent tires :) looks good :)

James

Got Toyo for the front, and some cheap budget for the rear! Its summer! I wanna be leaving rubber.... EVERYWHERE.

Winter = good tyres for the rear!

Got Toyo for the front, and some cheap budget for the rear! Its summer! I wanna be leaving rubber.... EVERYWHERE.

Winter = good tyres for the rear!

Posts like this make me wish there was a like function. Cracking motor mate.

Posts like this make me wish there was a like function. Cracking motor mate.

ahaha! Its just the truth. In all honestly.

Little update:

The wheels are just sat doing nothing at the moment. After i took delivery of the wheels, the clutch decided to go on the way home!! So it's in the garage getting a clutch done. I've asked for it to hold around 380bhp and they're going for an exedy. Aparantly they do well in the Nissans because of the clamp load.

Desperate for it back now, as well as the grids on!

Yeah man, she is going strong bud :) plus i got your pancake snapchat, your mate is amazing for pulling that off !!!

That was me! The old "180 flip" Fucking hilarious i was so drunk as well!!

Great looking project zeldoz

Keep up the good work

Thats dude! :)

New clutch fitted. £530 later.. Usually i would buy online and get a friend to fit. But, in the circumstance i needed it done asap. So i guess your pay more!

Also accidently bought some coilovers... So it should look very nice once its lowered and the grids fitted. 25mm spacers next to give it some stance!

Credit cards taking a beating on this one Lewis !! Haha, worth it though :)

I would be even more dangerous with a CC! Luckily enough, i was saving for goodies and some near new coilies popped up waaay to cheap and i managed to get in there first!!

One of the last exterior updates for awhile now sadly. I'm going to be investing into a 306HDi diesel runabout for the winter, as i need a sill welded underneath on this and i dont fancy driving this over winter sadly.

Can anyone recommend a good place other than eBay for a car cover? - It will be under my flat in a garage but i want to cover it also. Never bought one before really.

So, my coilies arrived and i decided as im impatient as fuck, to change the fronts yesterday evening.

BB4B4A77-5184-4400-AF2D-50E0A3288644_zps

2E661206-18D6-4AAA-BD64-D8894EA0416B_zps

79B98B57-7A8E-42F1-B1F2-2FDEAE6876C3_zps

C145BA5C-407A-406C-97A0-00E2721C9873_zps

141A0553-2FA7-4C16-B330-E8DB44F994C3_zps

590D1615-DCF4-4A40-92B5-2CF337A21553_zps

She's nose down at the moment, until this weather clears enough for me to do the rears!

I will be doing the front even lower, but first i need to move a wiring loom that is a common problem of being to low on a 200, they end up chewed up by the tyre!

Edited by Zeldoz