Lewis's Nissan 200sx S14a..18/03/2015 - Updated 2015..

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!

That's a nice 14a. Hopefully mine will look that sexual in white! Goes in Monday! Going to miss it! :(

you don't see them in white and it's the best colour imo mine was pearlescent and looked lovely when the sun hit it! I'll look forward to seeing yours it will look mint you getting the new front wings on as well?

you don't see them in white and it's the best colour imo mine was pearlescent and looked lovely when the sun hit it! I'll look forward to seeing yours it will look mint you getting the new front wings on as well?

I'm going for 040 White. My friends GT4 is gorgeous in that colour!

An yeah, they get delivered Tuesday so I'll drop them to the bodyshop, get them put on and cut to fit etc as no doubt there need modification to fit correctly.

So, the car is in the bodyshop. They've got the Matt black off. It's back to the original midnight purple which is a gorgeous colour. Only problem is when they've sprayed it they keyed the paint with a wire brush or somtging and it's not restorable! Otherwise I would definately have it purple still!

Here's a few cheeky snaps. Awaiting colour now!

366A83D8-9CE9-4A02-B86E-180181E954E4_zps

3A18A3CC-6510-4A12-8B6B-3071B5EABBA4_zps

CED44A37-6423-43F0-9F65-16AE94AE3E6A_zps

AF037A70-1273-42A5-9006-A65A915999D3_zps

366A83D8-9CE9-4A02-B86E-180181E954E4_zps

The vented wings are the worst quality ever. The alignment is so off otherwise trimming wouldn't be an issue so the standard wing will be fixed!

Opinions?!

The car needs a respray as they went over the car with sand paper and te scatches are awful.

I do like the purple but since it needs a spray I'm going white. Otherwise, I'd of kept purple!

Never owned a white car!

I wouldn't bother with the wings tbh just put the standard ones on as I think they would look silly without rear 1/4's to match

The wings dont fit anyway! Fuming is an understatment! They are awful and the bodyshop cant even make them fit as the gap between the door closed/wing is like 10mm you can fit a whole finger in it! So there naff!

My old one was that colour..

3019_78774349713_3808972_n.jpg

3019_78774339713_4455293_n.jpg

It cleaned up really nicely, so it's a shame you couldn't save the paint.

I paid £2500 for mine, it was quick, had all types of things done to it, larger turbo, power-fc, racelogic traction control. This was just before EVERYONE started 'drifting'. They are becoming rare, you very rarely see them on the road, good ones seem non existent.

My old one was that colour..

3019_78774349713_3808972_n.jpg

3019_78774339713_4455293_n.jpg

It cleaned up really nicely, so it's a shame you couldn't save the paint.

I paid £2500 for mine, it was quick, had all types of things done to it, larger turbo, power-fc, racelogic traction control. This was just before EVERYONE started 'drifting'. They are becoming rare, you very rarely see them on the road, good ones seem non existent.

Its such a gorgeous colour. It is a shame...

Yeah they are getting rarer to get a good one. Hence why i bought a beaten up one and giving it some much needed TLC! New sills are being welded in mid june as well. So she'll be good for awhile to come! Certainly out my ownership!