hi guys, no doubt this has been asked before but knew owner so aint seen it anywhere and gonna have to ask again :D. Next step im gonna go for on the glanza is a nice shiny system. debating at the moment between the kakimoto, 5zigen, nur spec r and the buddy club. My brothers evo has the nur spec and it sounds the nuts but the others ive only really heard from videos.not into the stupidly loud raspy and tinny sound so just wondering what your opinions are on these or any others?

cheers in advance :thumbsup:

Fujitsubo power getter, Zisco's system sounds awesome too

Nur spec is very deep and burbly, the others you've mentioned have a bit more rasp to them

I want to get a bit of a raspy exhaust on mine soon. As nice as the Japspeed is (Nur spec copy iirc), it's a bit too in your face for my liking.

I want to get a bit of a raspy exhaust on mine soon. As nice as the Japspeed is (Nur spec copy iirc), it's a bit too in your face for my liking.

Taking centre silencer out has made mine raspy, I love it now. Will be changing the Japspeed back box for a different one though eventually.

Skip to 1:12, apologies for my overzealous friends' commentaries lol
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AvIqznHaX0

If you can get your hands on a 5zigen 304 border then thats a fuckin mint system. With the midbox removed and TD04 power it sounded unreal !! Quite raspy. The backbox is quite descrete and small looking, not stupidly big like a Nur spec.

the power getter was my fav and I have had pretty much most of them...

2nd was the 5zigen pro racer :)

My brothers sounds like a diesel... or a tractor lol my personal experience with these is not great, I've for a blitz nur spec and i love the sound but shame i can almost fit my head in the back box lol

Brendon