My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah would have thort that! got a little package through today... but still waiting on half! another HONG KONG gem :thumbsup: can ya guess what it is skip?!

also im after a replacement panel for an ep91 dash board. tht removes the head unit, and blank spot on the dash, do you know where im tlkinbout? want to mount some stuff there, like boost controller turbo timer, maybe a gauge?

let me know!!!

Jay

im having the plastic consle on the dash with head unit and dials etc replaces with a custom clanza stainless plate to match door cards with guages in it and a head unit, a friend of mine does water jet cutting, let me no if you are interested

,that way it can be how ever u want it

im having the plastic consle on the dash with head unit and dials etc replaces with a custom clanza stainless plate to match door cards with guages in it and a head unit, a friend of mine does water jet cutting, let me no if you are interested

,that way it can be how ever u want it

any pics mate? need to get somthing sorted, and as i have taken out my stereo, needs somthing to fill the hole!

Cheers dude!! Just let me know when its off and ill come and pick it up asap!!! Not really really urgent for it but my exhaust is blowing now so the sooner the better i guess.

You know its goin to a good home mate. lol

Catch you on MSN sometime mate.

Cheers dude!! Just let me know when its off and ill come and pick it up asap!!! Not really really urgent for it but my exhaust is blowing now so the sooner the better i guess.

You know its goin to a good home mate. lol

Catch you on MSN sometime mate.

yeah sound mate, no worries!!

and here are the side skirts.. finish the side view off nice i reckon, it was defo lackin an aggressive look from side on, but these help loads! sorry about crap quality, its a wanky old camera fone on my work mobile.

took about an hour each side, and needed an extra marra to help hold it on! cheers bonnito!

£120 delived from Ramsey.. cheers dooooode!

in the garage after i fitted them...

SP_A0395.jpg

and a shot of the car at work...

SP_A0418.jpg

will get a foto shoot soon, when whether gets better and i can be arsed to tart it up!

what do ya all think?!