My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers everyone!

yeah is lookin super clean atm, need to block the vent up in the glanza bonnet me thinks, cuz its sat rite ontop of a nice white rocker cover and facing a polished inlet mani!!

just ad me tea, back out to the garage it is!!

Jay

by the way picked up some sexy bits earlier, will post pics later

Get some pics up Jay!

Getting PayPal sorted as we speak. Any news on the postage costs matey?

sorry mate i didnt get chance, straight from work, went to pic up some gear for the engine, and by time i was back they would have been closed. just add a tenner for postage, so £40 plus 4% paypal fees delivered!?!

Jay

Right, latest progress report!

Left work early to day to meet with an old work collegue of mine.. some may no him mike from monster motorsport.

he sorted me out with an exedy organic racing clutch, a HKS actuator, and a cat back exhaust 2.5"

managed to get actuator and clutch fitted tonight, so now the gear box is fitted to the lump, and next step is to get a turbo gasket set before i drop engine into the car. no idea where to get them from tho! gotta get shopping

rite pics... :)

The clutch

P1030411.jpg

P1030422.jpg

Actuator

P1030412.jpg

When fitting the clutch, me being a heavy handed git caused a slight problem.....

P1030424.jpg

Yep! snapped a bolt on the clutch basket, so had to take it off again, then tap it out, and luckily i had a spare bolt to replace it with! so problem now solved

and a few pics of the engine and box finaly mated!!!

P1030425.jpg

P1030429.jpg

Sorry to say, but i think progress is guna halt now until i get the gaskets and studs for the turbo!

thats all for now :mellow:

@Jay

I think i'll skip on the manifold, found the cause of the problem today and it nothing to worry about (phew).

I'll take the filter off you though. If it's possible would you sell just the filter itself and not the cover?

Payment can be made today if you like :) .

@Jay

I think i'll skip on the manifold, found the cause of the problem today and it nothing to worry about (phew).

I'll take the filter off you though. If it's possible would you sell just the filter itself and not the cover?

Payment can be made today if you like :) .