whats your favorite single modification?

was thinking about this the other day, as someone asked me the same thing and my reply was "... errr...."

i think ive narrowed it down to either sets of my wheels or my suspension setup.

And why?-> purely for the difference that these two items made to my car, the lightweight 14's transformed the handling and response, along with my tanbe shocks and springs.

just curious as to what other peoples are?

@ Jay I knew it was gonna be that picture you posted before it had loaded! Its a classic. :):o

My best single mod would probably be either the cusco coilovers for both the cosmetic and performance difference, or my rays - they make the car look so much better. :o

That is a tricky one Rich :)

I really cant decide but its probably the coilovers for now for the looks and handling but when the car is together I wont be able to decide whether it be the fenders or one of the many carbon goodies :o :o

Without a doubt - the bypassed hi/lo boost soleniod - mega difference and it costs £0!

good point there, i didnt think of that one!

keep em coming guys.

rick, front or rear arb?

seems like the majority (like me) prefer the handling.

deffo the d2 coilovers and whiteline panhard rod....... yes technically two but one can't really go without the uver after 40mm and unfortunatley i think im as low as a starlet can go ... :) how many fingers can you guys fit under the bottom of the car?

4 fingers in front of the rear wheel :o