Something strange is happening

My Steering is usually light, but when i turn the wheel it starts light then it feels almost as if my power steering sort of cuts out and it's heavy as fuck to turn...

In my mind it could be one of 3 things, Power Steering pump, me filling the fluid up a bit too much or maybe a belt? fuck knows all i know is that it's strange and kinda annoying so any help or guidance would be appreciated

Could be pump or rack or something, bring it up mine tomoz bud

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY SOME UPDATES!!

Finally got myself some new HT Leads and a new distributor cap so car will be running as normal soon!

Also finally got a couple of little things to fit like an oil catch tank and a set of BK Racing wheels witch i picked up erlier :D

Also getting a few TRD engine dress up parts/caps and some blue pipes so should be looking good soon

Will get pics uploaded ASAP but working in Wales ATM so literally no signal at all on my mobile

Very clean cant wait too see the updates :)

Might have to wait that little bit longer but i will update when i get my wheels on just waiting on some nuts and i'm getting the wheels refurbed/sprayed as an early birthday present :L so yeah the wheels are going gun metal grey so should look good :) next on my list is lowering springs :D

• 3 weeks later...

Feel like a right dumbass now lol, had my catch can in the wrong place :L Got that sorted and should be getting the lowering springs fitted soon and i'm on the hunt for GT seats, exhaust/back box and a Rolla inlet manifold. If anyone has any of that for sale PM me? :)

Edited by GavinsBeard
  • 1 month later...

Haven't posted an update in fuck knows how long so might as well now lol

Tried fitting my lowering springs today but the weather had other plans, probably give it another go the weekend if the weather is good and i got enough time on my hands...

love working on the Starlet, kinda can't believe i've gone from this,

DSCN0022_zpsae463b4b.jpg

To this,

DSC_0045_zps4d87df41.jpg

In just under a year...

And i was thinking about buying a MG ZR :L Fuck that.

Anyway, will get some more updates done when my lowering springs are fitted :)

Yeah i'm still on it :p just kinda got back into my gaming again so been spending my money on xbox one like a sad fucker :L but yeah that first little car was certainly... Unique, felt like it was going to tip every time i went around a roundabout :L

• 4 weeks later...