She scraped my bonnet!

Right so i was out ten minutes ago and whilst driving my rather drunken friend ran infront of me so i stopped and as he spoke to me his friend jamp on my bonnet and then procceded to sit on it, i told him to get her off andhed did then i drove off because obviously i was angry, on closser inspection my bonnet that was painted a couple of months ago is now scrathched to fuck! I know her name and the town she lives in can i report her to the police or do something? And how long do i have to report it?

Edited by Cammy R

prob best idea mate, hope she pays up for the damage, you think it will polish out or is it a respray job?

It sure is like, looks like some might polish out put shes went wild with her heels staight down the scoop and then further down so probably a re-spray

^^^^ that is a fare deal lol

I would have said it to her first before getting the cops tho

Tried to find her again but couldnt see her plus she could say she would pay it but in the morning remember nothing and if you dont report it when it happens then the police are going to question that, shes said rto my mate now that she would pay the damages but i believe yo cant tell the cops its okay now

Tried to find her again but couldnt see her plus she could say she would pay it but in the morning remember nothing and if you dont report it when it happens then the police are going to question that, shes said rto my mate now that she would pay the damages but i believe yo cant tell the cops its okay now

Would still tell her that she at least owes you a reacharound

Edited by fremyjay

Oh Man that shite crack on what she did to your bonnet. She defiantly owes you a shift reach around.

PS were you the guy I saw driving in Union Square the other day when I was getting in my GT?

Oh Man that shite crack on what she did to your bonnet. She defiantly owes you a shift reach around.

PS were you the guy I saw driving in Union Square the other day when I was getting in my GT?

That was me struggling to find a space Edited by Cammy R