Ash's SR sleeper! tatiana the toyota!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as of yet beth I should have the car back Friday coming we hit a problem with the map sensor harness..... (I didn't provide him with one :/

Felt a right twat .. It put me back a week but you'll be the first to know ;) I should be getting 175 - 180 bhp :)

miss read your last comment beth im running 8psi i think ill have to tell you when hes got it running. im hoping to get the car back this friday but ricky is busy at the minute which is understandable after i fu**ed up with the map sensor harness :/.

i spoke to him the other day and hes gunna do his best to get it me back for friday but we'll have to wait and see, ive heard the mans a genius i wanna see what my baby comes back like lol

Unfortunately ricky wasn't able to get the car done in time as u had a buyer for my car offering me a decent amount of money emfosus on the "had" so ive been utterly let down . Feel a bit of a prat but to save face I've decided to take the car else were. Should have it back on Saturday will keep you guys posted!

The car pulls like a train lol I absolutely love it. It puts a huge smile on my face and it's keeping up with a slightly tuned type r believe it or not mike at tuning developments.... just wow his mapping skills are quality I highly recommend him