ANTILAG! thoughts on fitting it to a starlet

Pretty sure anti lags illegal on the roads, plus I don't see why you would want it unless your doing rally cross or something?

If you want it just for the pops and bangs on the overrun I'm sure that could be mapped in though

Antilags illegal mate the coppers round my way cant tell if a tyers inflated or not its paradise round here! :D think i Wont do it maybe one day i just wanted to know what people Were thinking about it or of anyone Had done it and someone has so im going to do some perving on his car

Has been done a few times, although the cost outlay of replacing parts for some noise isn't justifiable in most peoples eyes. You'll go through turbo's and valve seats like there's no tomorrow. So unless the motor is one which is regularly inspected I wouldn't bother.

I've run antilag on my car - didn't have any issues to speak of and when the turbo setup came off everything was fine. Depends on how aggressively its tuned and how long you run it for. Obviously long periods will crank up the heat but a good manifold should handle it fine. Usually there's a rpm and timing delay for antilag that switches it off if its not actively being used - depends on the ecu thou

the bottom end will need some serious work to run it safely too.

Its worth looking into a billet main caps and a custom made crank gurdle if your thinking of getting anti lag.