Dans Black GT - Project N/a

he's certainly practiced enough to be an expert! rumour has it hes often seen crusing round falkirk in the lexus with a KFC bucket hanging of each wing mirror in search of a new victim! sorry i mean lady friend!

Finger licking good...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's certainly practiced enough to be an expert! rumour has it hes often seen crusing round falkirk in the lexus with a KFC bucket hanging of each wing mirror in search of a new victim! sorry i mean lady friend!

You been following me?! :p

Al take 3rds send them down my way haha

Sort your own courier and youre welcome :D

Finger licking good...

Too true

course ive been following you who doesnt like KFC! man up and get your arse down to jae and ill be your wing man for any chubby of your choice ha!

Still duno where you got this chubby thing from! Nah cant be fucked with JAE, plus ive hardly any holidays left to take in work :/

seems to be just a fact everyone i know that knows you just seems to be aware of this fact you like the larger female :p

ahh fair enough think its just me and dave heading down this year. need to come down to some of the shows with us next year

seems to be just a fact everyone i know that knows you just seems to be aware of this fact you like the larger female :p

ahh fair enough think its just me and dave heading down this year. need to come down to some of the shows with us next year

Get to fuck ya cunt!! :p Next fatty i see shes getting delivered straight to your door, she can hang on to that big taliban beard of yours :D

We cant even get a half decent sized Scottish meet sorted never mind a 850mile round trip JAE-Fest..

ha thats fine just give me some notice so i can arrange delivery to gainzy the next day!

ha aye thats true nothing todo with me tho! loads where keen for japfest and everyone backed out bar me and dave. looking like am rocking down on my own for JF2 and then daves going to sneak out to come to jae with me!. atleast your honest and say you cant be fucked coming everyone else is super keen till the time then a hundred and one excuses as to why they cant come ha!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is going to be cool. You have he one thing I'm missing and it the pink injectors there was a miss mash of injectors in mine all different colours after getting a full turbo set in there n realising it over fuelled to the point it would rev past 6k I changed them for a standard n/a green set. But she's not running lean so it's all good man.

Get this together man It will be so cool when it done. :)

This is going to be cool. You have he one thing I'm missing and it the pink injectors there was a miss mash of injectors in mine all different colours after getting a full turbo set in there n realising it over fuelled to the point it would rev past 6k I changed them for a standard n/a green set. But she's not running lean so it's all good man. Get this together man It will be so cool when it done. :)

Cheers dude! I have been so fuckin lazy with this its unreal, ive had it over a year and ive only put in a few hours real work time into it, i really need to get a move on! Been distracted by a few other cars ive had in the time ive had this. A bugeye WRX, Celica 190, GS300 and also the 85 was out for a few months aswell.

Anyway yeah the pink injectors came from my 85 and match the 100ps ECU, im using a Gen3 FE rail / FPR which also has a pulsation dampener attached which will probably do sweet fuck all haha. I had a set of Gen3 FE dark green injectors which would have had a better spray pattern, i should have kept and used them!

You could maybe buy some E11 Corolla beige injectors dude, they would probably be better than starlet light green ones.

I should be picking up the last few parts i need from Dale in the next while :) Then after that all i need are a set of quadlights. I have a set of MK2 square lights but i cant be fucked messing about with the loom to pikey them in.

Plan is to get this done before the shit weather comes and stays. And use it as a daily :) I have another shit purple E11 Corolla atm, pretty much exact same as the one at the start of this thread, i want to crash it into a bridge its terrible! Used to be paulstarletSr car so thats how its falling to pieces! Haha.

• 2 months later...

So ive actually got this thing on the road now. Will get pics of how it sits tomorrow.

And another shout out to Shaun for kindly donating this shell, top man! 8) And the rest of the guys, Stu, Dave & Paul who put a shift in stripping it down :)

Quick recap on the spec.

GT shell - Very low mileage (69kilometers)

Full interior... yay

4EFE engine and box from a sportif

EP85 engine ancillary loom

EP85 MAP sensor

100ps Gen1 ECU

Gen1 Inlet (same as FTE)

5EFHE 4-2-1 exhaust mani

Gen1 pink injectors

Gen3 fuel rail

Air filter from a Ford..

Straight through exhaust, random backbox..

Civic dual core half rad

Mis matched wheels from the 85

Rainsport tyres 3front / 2back

Random lowering springs

Anyway a quick vid of it passing the emissions test.. :D

https://youtu.be/sia_WfCGiSs

Ha good to see its made it's way back on the road woulda been a shame to see it go to waste

Yeah its good to be back in a starlet, even if it is just in N/a form :)

That's really good you got her on the road at last! :)

Cheers man, its only taken me about 15 months to get it done.. haha. And also big thanks to Dale for sorting me out with a lot of the parts i needed! :)

better late than never haha, Thanks man glad I could help you out a little :)

I know eh haha, cheers again!

Haha this is wicked. Get a gi bonnet and the gt turbo bits of the side gone and no one will ever know :) (other than the fact it's plastered on here lol )

Gi bonnet would be a nice touch, im thinking about getting a scoop blank and get it smoothed in :)

Need some pics! What power you reckon its running?

I will get pics soon, its needing a deep clean and a g3 buff to bring the paint back :) Its nothing much to look at im still missing a grille haha.

Power wise not sure.. it should be around the 100bhp area, with the ECU etc. It feels faster than my 4EFE Corolla if thats anything to go by haha.

Still feel its not quite running properly, need a proper air filter setup and also somewhere to put in the air intake temp sensor..