Scottish Independence

I think maybe brave heart has been on repeat too many times for some people haha :). On a serious note it would take a massive amount of effort for Scotland to go independent. They're basically building a country from scratch which would take forever to establish and there are no real benefits as far as I'm aware. Just the pride of saying they're their own country... We all know the Scots don't like us Brits ;) but seriously is it that bad? :p

54383242.jpg

Edited by aaddzz123

What do you mean the scottish hate "you brits?"

We are brits too!

if we did go independant we certainley wouldnt be starting from scratch. We have everything we need and more, we give you more than we take from you, it would have been your loss if we fucked off not ours!

I would love to have seen scotland break away from the wankers in westminster, it might have just worked but there was too many unanswerd questions.

We should be leading the UK, not leaving it!

I voted no! But i did agree with a lot of the yes campaign.

We are brits too!

if we did go independant we certainley wouldnt be starting from scratch. We have everything we need and more, we give you more than we take from you, it would have been your loss if we fucked off not ours!

I would love to have seen scotland break away from the wankers in westminster, it might have just worked but there was too many unanswerd questions.

English not Brits lol.

If you give us more than you take, it would be our loss if you left, you say wankers of Westminster and also that you should be leading the UK, just curious, why the fuck did you vote no lol!? Sounds like you do hate us English a little for some reason.

We are brits too!

You could have convinced me your a yes voter haha!

Personally I'm a massive yes voter, its upsetting to see a lot the opinions of people from the rest of the UK on here.

For a start I doubt you'd want the rest of Europe voting whether we are staying in the EU, so its rediculous to say the rest of the UK should have got a vote on scotland becoming independent..

For many people in Scotland this was much more than a personal financial decision, being anything to do with braveheart or being "anti english". For me its about the fact we live in an oil rich nation which targets the weakest and most vulnerable in our society. Child poverty rates are going through the roof while we spend billions of pounds a year on a nuclear weapon which isnt just immoral, will never be used. The uk has the richest area in Europe and 9/10 of the poorest areas as well. The UK is for the millionares and not the millions who live here. We have a government and media thats trying to make you think its the unemployed and benefit cheats who are ruining this country when its actually the bankers, the corporations dodging tax and the greedy MP's who've just awarded themselfs a 11% pay rise.

Maybe some of you think the way the country is run is fine but personally I think its fucked. I'd rather be worse off if it meant kids in scotland we'rent getting their dinner from foodbanks because their parents would be getting paid the living wage and not the 0 hour poverty pay people are putting up with just now.

Just my 2p

Edited by Patches