Acl bearing set vs oem bearing set

I'm just wondering here why people like myself have acl bearings on standard internals when they recommend to change the acl bearings at 25,000 miles,? Which would mean stripping the engine again after a few years, but then don't really hear about the oem bearing set on forums, running 200bhp on standard internals with extra mods like fmic, fuel pump/fpr etc why would I need acl bearings and not just stick with standard oem bearings? Any advice here please?

I'm just thinking though lads while my engines back out to put the oem ones in which of course I presume last a lot longer, I have no intention of going forge, I'm just trying to get opinions on this due to as you both say about the acl bearings, or someone to know for sure how much Bhp can the standard oem ones take?

If says 25,000 miles mate where as surly the toyota oem bearings will go for much longer, acl bearings obviously must be stronger hence why there good for forge engines? Devon mate I don't think they are oem bearings but am trying to find out myself so would be nice to know

hey guys...i've always felt the oem bearing is rock solid compared to the regular acl's. i've never used the acl race series on a 4e because they are hard to find here, they are much better than the regular acl's. even on my car..running 2bar+ on a massive turbo..the oem's hold up well. this one time i used acl on my own car...i threw a big eng bearing..no other changes were made...same shift point..same boost..turbo..etc...just the bearings were different.

i am back on oem bearing now. sounds like a bit of bro-science hehe...but just going through experience. thought i'd share...

hey guys...i've always felt the oem bearing is rock solid compared to the regular acl's. i've never used the acl race series on a 4e because they are hard to find here, they are much better than the regular acl's. even on my car..running 2bar+ on a massive turbo..the oem's hold up well. this one time i used acl on my own car...i threw a big eng bearing..no other changes were made...same shift point..same boost..turbo..etc...just the bearings were different.

i am back on oem bearing now. sounds like a bit of bro-science hehe...but just going through experience. thought i'd share...

Which ACL did you use sacha, as they do three types?

Great replys thankyou everyone I'm glad now some of you have said oem are better and your running much bigger power then me it's the answer I am looking for so while my engines out gonna put oem back in, I thought id-workz only sold the acl ones? As you don't seem to see the oem ones online anywhere or is there a site for them?

Which ACL did you use sacha, as they do three types?

mate i think it was Duraglide range. i cannot exactly remember. i have not used the race series on a starelt. hence cannot comment. we use them on evo/subaru and it seems ok. cant find anyone who stock them for starlet also (at least last time i checked). acl aussie wanted a minimum purchase of 50 sets to make a batch...