Shorty's Cruise Kitted Glanza

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no probs, drop me a pm if your interested, marc maybe after them too and he has first refusal but ill let ya know if/when you pm :(

should be a good couple off weeks for the V is alot on order from the motherland and a few other bits on the way too! got a hell of alot to do in the next month or so befor mapping happens! lets hope its all worth it eh?

• 1 month later...

na bud shes in bits still lol, just never seem to get the time anymore :D thinking of taking a week ff work to hard core it I've got to fit:

wepr ram style mani (when it finaly shows up! :D) and the vf24

ORC clutch (rehaul kit looks pure sex!!)

roose hose kit

poly bushed wishbones

anti lift kit

ae111 twin pots and grooved disc's

walbro pump,

new power enterprise timing belt

oil change

trd oil filter

faf about with the intercooler pipe work

spray fmic black

and a few body mods need spraying and fitting

oh then map her lol, just need time and some good weather, ill be down your way as soon as shes mapped dude so you can take her for a quick blip ;)

na bud shes in bits still lol, just never seem to get the time anymore :D thinking of taking a week ff work to hard core it I've got to fit:

wepr ram style mani (when it finaly shows up! :D) and the vf24

ORC clutch (rehaul kit looks pure sex!!)

roose hose kit

poly bushed wishbones

anti lift kit

ae111 twin pots and grooved disc's

walbro pump,

new power enterprise timing belt

oil change

trd oil filter

faf about with the intercooler pipe work

spray fmic black

and a few body mods need spraying and fitting

oh then map her lol, just need time and some good weather, ill be down your way as soon as shes mapped dude so you can take her for a quick blip :D

Some nice parts, will look sweet oh an the levins will be good ;)

Bought the discs an set up from Edd Whiteglanzv he had the discs turned down not sure which he used but yes with spacers on the standard studs, with no issues, Edd had run them on his also with no issues

Varis3.jpg

Levin.jpg

Sorry for stealing ya thread

John

steal away bud ;) every bit of info helps as no one seems 100% on how to bosh these kits togeather lol, i saw them on ed's when he was up a tunning developments last year, im towing the car to a mates tomorrow (cant drive got no turbo kit on) then gonna whip loads off and crack on, need twinpots in my life!!!!!!!!

Your welcome anytime dan, theres a few of us who normaly muck in on eachothers cars, but the more the merrier B)

And cheers john, got a funny feeling ed's where machined down to 260mm like si's where. And will be good to get to the shows and start meeting every one from uksc :(

Spam away boys as i said all info helps on these setups.

@ Ed you realy see a huge difference between the two n four pots?

@ john im sure they are machined to 260 from 276 or somthing like that but 260 is the max that clears without an adaptor to float the caliper further away from the disc

@ dan yes astra discs do fit, they dont need a spacer but do need the center boar made bigger, they are a 53mm centre mk1 gt's are 54 and later gt's and v's are 55 so that needs machining that said my mate who uses them runs st165 twin pots not ae111 and i think the carrier is slightly different giving a different ofset to the calliper so astra discs may not work as well on an ae111 set up.

Lol I've spent a long time reading all the posts i can find on brake upgrades, im just gonna give it a go and see what happens i think B) as i say I've personal gone for corrola vvti discs most use the d4d ones machined down to 260.

The wepr need to hurry up. Taking long time! Running the st twin pot calipers with astra discs. No spacers needed! Not a direct fit tho. You find the disc dosnt fit over the hub. Have to take around 2mm from the inside of the bell. Mine fit snug over the hub so I didn't worry about the center bore Being bigger on the astra discs. Just let me no when your ready shorty and we shall sort the V out.