Shorty's Cruise Kitted Glanza

yet another small update. these arrived in the post yesterday

DSCF0122.jpg

and just heard from toby at toytuning and my cruise fenders and bonnet will be posted on monday so wil add some pics of them aswell as the rocker and timing belt cover that I've had sprayed by my mate. also my be a few changes to the project like not getting the sixspeed box and now prob not going TD04 been looking at something a bit more crazy ;)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

ok thought was time to show another little step towards my glanza. i got these off toby at toytuning today.

1-1.jpg

2640x480.jpg

and as i still cant show you my car till around the 5th of march thought id chuck up a few shots of my mates cars at the unit we share.

3.jpg

Alex's audi S2 soon to be a 400bhp+ sleeper

4640x480.jpg

and Chris's 200SX soon to be a skyline powered drift car.

well got it at 10% off and both the bonnet and wings came to £750 inc delivery :blink: more money than sense i know but hell they will look sexy as when there on the car. have to say a big thank you to toby he is a very busey man but allways makes time to help however he can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

right. the moment i have wated ages for. sorry the pics are a little delayed been working a lot need lots of shiney things for the car ;)

DSC00181.jpg

how she looked after we picked her up. (added the clear lenses before i took the pic)

DSC00182.jpg

she has lowering spring, no idea what ones yet and a full fujitsubo exhaust system

oh plus it has a few toyota extras like rear strut, sunroof and came with the toyota owners manual and handbook :)

and after two hours work with my mate

DSC00199.jpg

more to come soon!!!

• 1 month later...

its been a while so here is where im at now :D

engine is out

DSC00239.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

been working at lot and im back on night shifts so it will be a while but hopefully have her up and running by the summer.

my mate sold his s2 and bought a new onefrom the forum with porshe brakes and all the extras you could evea need lol should be good for about 4oo-600bhp depending on how much he wants to spend. will get sum pics up when it turns up ( sparky :D )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^^^^ sorry couldnt part with her :p and i know these parts have just become mega rare hence the price increase :D

well heres a bit of progress.

got the new lump as back together as i can at the mo

DSC00260640x480.jpg

and had a lil test fit of the panels.

DSC00258640x480.jpg

the fibreglass on the bumper is because im still working on that.......but thats a suprise hehe

still need handling mods and breaks and started talks with some one over the turbo kit :unsure: