i have ruined my steering going manual

i have just got my car back on the road after the 5e build and i converted it to manual steering to junk the mess of the p/s pump. i have set this up the exact same as when i was running p/s, the only thing changed is the rack....and i dont like it!! when i lift off it swerves towards the hedge... and its bloody scary if not paying attension. but wondering now that i have lost the assistance of the steering i am now suffering from the ramp angles in my diff.

my set up is,

standard shocks

tein 30mm dropped springs

poly bushes

poly antilift kit

standard farb

manual rack

1.5 trd diff (or so im told)

16" wheels

0.15 toe??? (think thats what he said, looked it up in the tracking book)

and as much camber as the holes allow.

powering is ok, its just when i lift off i head for the hedges :(

it has been tracked. drove it alot last night, and didnt seem as bad, alot better since the steering wheel is now in line.

it handles like a dream tho, drives like a gokart, just the tyres (t1r proxys) let it down on hard roundabouts. but through the fast twisty stuff its brilliant.

its still very manly steering tho, think im gonna have to work on the guns, lol.

Think neutral feels better.

ALK - anti lift kit, it should set the caster -0.5 deg, i'd just make sure its sound whilst the alignment is getting done.

orite, get ya. none of that was touched when fitting engine/box/ rack, it everything is back to how i had it before but just manual steering rack. i will get it back into the garage and set it to 0, try it, then adjust if still not happy.