ep82 gt saved from scrap, ALIVE

Little bit done today, removed old air con pipes from bulk head and fed wiring for, emanage map sensor, boost controller loom, oil temp and pressure wiring and water temp wiring also removed the emanage fron the glanza ready to wire into the gt

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got up abit early today do do a couple bits, intercooler is fitted and sat behind bumper with no cutting at all, strut brace refitted, polished inlet and done a couple other bits, just need to fix radiator in place and clean a few more bits in the bay

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0241_1.jpg

DSC_0242_1.jpg

IMG_20141130_120910.jpg

IMG_20141130_120941.jpg

IMG_20141130_121014.jpg

Nice build. I like the engine build but what happened? Why didn't you use it? Was it because of that damage?

Engine was sold on for extra funds this one is rebuilt aswell just needs painting which I need to sort and was easier at the time for me to lift out the motor and gearbox etc from one car and drop in the other

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Your making more progress than me Ben! I need to do a write up but just don't get on the PC often plus its to much of a state to put on here

Tomorrow should be a good day on updates, hoping to sort interior, fit the new brakes and possible rear axle swap but weather depending

Nice. Yeah makes sense. Why didn't you save the Glanza, they seem to command more money than the GT's

Why? Cause it was a piece of shit lol, wiring cut and bodged, shell rough, and bent chassis leg plus why save a glanza when I'm building a gt? Have had and stripped loads of glanzas in the past so wanted to do a gt

Edited by Glanza-Ben

So jealous I should be wiring in my gauges :(

Not like its any use with the engine all stripped down.

Might try removed my window motors to see if I can repair them.

My windows did not work and found who ever stripped the shell unplugged a load of loom :/