ep82 gt saved from scrap, ALIVE

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epic bargains there man .......... the guy is stupid letting it all go that cheap !

James

Yea mate I went last night at 10 o'clock to get them just incase they sold lol he paid 900 for the massive spec mr2 and is over the moon as made 2k back but should be around 5k haha was a stunning mr2 aswell

who is selling the mr2 engine mate??

my mates interested...

Some one I know lives bout a hour away from me, he's taking the engine out at week end so.he said last night, blew a ring from last owner so then he had it forged then crashed it slightly then left if

So today some parts turned up, got a new drivers side quad light and that's all in and fitted, also since the car had no key my key maker neighbour picked the lock but the last pin was seized so I've took the barrel out for him and he's cutting it threw the barrel pins while off the car,

Also stripped the loom inside and set about hot wiring it to check all electrics work and all came on, dash, ignition and engine bay loom

Touch wood tomorrow the gear box and new shafts come then Sunday a engine should be here ready to be built

IMG_20140919_190300.jpg

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Forged haha and it was going to be a cheap build, fair one what turbo you going to run

My friend was after a starlet so ive said to him I will do this one for him and he said he wants it forged, just means after this I will have to do my self another glanza

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Fair enough dude not oo bad then, What colour glanza next then ??

Na mate I enjoy having some thing to work on to be honest and it will have a decent home after as tbh it is very tidy considering what I got it like questioning what I brung home lol

And most likely a black one when I get there, as long as my mate keeps paying for parts the gt should be done quick and then onto the next

Done a few bits more today sorted the radio and interior fan wiring, also gave the sparco wheels a 5 minute refurb to see how they looked on, also managed to get a boot with optional tint to match the side windows

Also ordered new map sensor for emanage

IMG_20140920_160725.jpg

IMG_20140920_161157.jpg

Edited by Glanza-Ben