ep82 gt saved from scrap, ALIVE

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I was fitting the engine is noticed the clutch slave was weeping as expected from how long it's been sat so instead of using the glanza one I've order a braided clutch hose from hell and a new clutch slave, I got Thursday off work so hoping to get it running then

nice work dude, i seen that shell on ebay and the only thing stopping me buying it was the distance !

the work recovery truck was off the road aswell and that didnt help but nice to see it is being revived ! good job matey

His advert and.pictures showed a complete car minus a engine and box, it was a complete shed with nothing bolted to it and no keys so got it alot cheaper then he wanted and the private plate with it valued at more then the car lol

ahhh that would of been a perfect time to paint the GT turbo engine bay or at least neating it up....

Can't paint it in this weather it was.the plan as got all the paint etc to do it so being done in summer and bay was jet washed but the grime would not.move