Something different. Please view!!

Not many posts about this kind of thing go out on this forum, but anyway I wanted to share/ask the favour/if you are interested etc.

I've been going to the gym some time now, and I have recently been putting out my training videos which some may already know who have me as a friend on facebook.

Now, I'm going to be looking to compete (body building) next year! So I decided to put up a facebook page for myself and basically my journey by sharing pictures, videos and status updates.. For those that happen to give a fuck. (Link can be found below).

If people who are interested in the same thing, could PLEASE like comment subscribe share whatever else there is to do I would really appreciate it!!

So that is the 'favour' bit out of the way. Now on to the 'if you are interested' bit!

I have had people asking me, friends and even people who I don't really know, about meal plans/diet and also training splits.

Now, I can offer either one of those, or all 3. So if ANYONE needs any help with anything from what to eat, when to eat, why to eat it. What to train, how to train and why to train it PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE to contact me!!!

Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/BeastmodePanda

Instagram - Beastmode_panda

Email - robii123@hotmail.co.uk

Like I said, please just give the page a like (I only started it on the weekend but LOTS more content coming up trust me!

And please don't hesitate to contact me with regards to meals and training and I can put out a plan for either or both for good prices, better than you'd get from a PT at the gym or nutritionist!!

Please note - For 1 week ONLY I will run a basis where if you contact me asking for either a meal or training plan or both your first 3 weeks will be FREE!!!

My standard offer is 1 week free training and you pay after week 1.

Every single persons programme will be tailored to suit, guaranteed.

Thank you for reading, out.

Edited by Rbz.

I've been training on and off for a few years now and recently probably hit my all time low lol. I've always struggled with a set routine and have no idea what to make when it comes to eating or how to stay focused and motivated. Would love a routine to follow at home with dumbells, barbells and some resistant bands along with a diet plan to lose about a stone in fat and eventually just tone up in general.

I've been training on and off for a few years now and recently probably hit my all time low lol. I've always struggled with a set routine and have no idea what to make when it comes to eating or how to stay focused and motivated. Would love a routine to follow at home with dumbells, barbells and some resistant bands along with a diet plan to lose about a stone in fat and eventually just tone up in general.

Hey man! Yeah, I know what you mean completely!

So you do your stuff at home you say? That's totally cool man, you can still hit your goals at home no problem. Dude, feel free to shoot me a message on my facebook page in the link above or something and we can have a chat and work it all out. I can promise you now you'll wonder why you stopped!

Interesting....

I'm training canny bit (8 months( was originally 9 stone now almost 11 stone so defently noticed the difference!

using some proteins (usn hardcore whey)mass freak) which defiantly is awesome stuff to use imo works wonders!!

but seem to be toning up instead of bulking

But my problem is what to EAT!! I feel I eat loads but do not put weight on :s have a fast metabolism

I tend to eat loads but obv not the right foods to put on weight!!

What do you think??

Edited by iamlegend

Interesting....

I'm training canny bit (8 months( was originally 9 stone now almost 11 stone so defently noticed the difference!

using some proteins (usn hardcore whey)mass freak) which defiantly is awesome stuff to use imo works wonders!!

but seem to be toning up instead of bulking

But my problem is what to EAT!! I feel I eat loads but do not put weight on :s have a fast metabolism

I tend to eat loads but obv not the right foods to put on weight!!

What do you think??

Well done man, putting on weight is so hard!

Basically, if you think you're eating enough you 100% aren't. Unfortunately that's just how it goes man! Eating is a hard job, especially eating for function and not specifically/always for taste.

Some basic things you want to be aware of, or try to follow for gaining weight (I don't mean to be fat, I mean scale weight towards whatever your goal may be physique wise).

You'll want to be eating every 3 or so hours, if you're moving around a lot in the day, for work or what not then the meals need to go up.

Breakfast. Get calories from the first hour.

Lunch. Prepare double portions while making breakfast. 1 portion for work, 1 portion when you get back.

Snacks. Mixed nuts, fruits, dried fruits, yogurt, cottage cheese, eggs, sandwiches, milk, protein shakes.

Post Workout. Physical activities burn calories. Eat post workout to get that energy back.

---

Keeping on the content of calories you want to be eating calorie based foods.

Pasta. 100g pasta is 380kcal and easier to ingest than 100g rice. Whole grain pasta is healthier, but takes longer to digest. Eat white pasta

Nuts. Mixed nuts & natural peanut butter have +500kcal/100g, about 50% healthy fats and 25% protein. Use mixed nuts as snack & throw peanut butter on sandwiches for work.

---

An example would be SOMETHING along these lines (given your stats, i.e height weight age etc.

Breakfast: 100g oats, 50g raisins, 1scoop whey

Snack: 100g mixed nuts or 1 liter milk or tuna sandwich

Lunch: 200g white pasta, bolognese sause, parmesan cheese

Snack: 100g mixed nuts or 1 liter milk or tuna sandwich Post workout

shake: 1.5scoops whey, 60g oats, milk, banana

Dinner: 200g white pasta, bolognese sause, parmesan cheese

Pre bed: cottage cheese, berries, flax seed, fish oil

That's just some rough idea, not a guideline by the way lol. Obviously I don't know your diet, what you like, what you don't etc.

Obviously you have your meats and fish etc to add in. But remember you have 7 days to mix up foods, so again, don't take the above literal.

I've just taken on my first client in a week of being set up and offering my services. I'll be writing up his meal and training plans this week. He will be using a gym for 2 days a week and then from home another 2 days away (4 days training a week in total with clean eating).

I haven't gone quite in to depth there about a serious diet. All I'm saying is - EAT!! Lol.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask/mail/chat on fb.

HTH!

I have been out of training for a while now :( getting back into it hopefully next week when the gym opens again! The whole eating thing well.... best advice I could give anybody is to not look at food as food and only eating what tastes good, see it as fuel, it might taste like shit but thats what works lol liked your page bud

I've been crossfitin for 2 months now 4 to 5 times a week,starting to see small difference was 10 stone before I started have yet to weigh myself,need to bulk up a bit but don't know which shakes to get new to all this,I have just been eating like a horse

Edited by AlancEP82

I'll help out if I can rob,

My story is 18 months training, up from 11st 10lb to 14st 1lb

NO steroids what so ever, I hit all my macros / take my shakes / eat 6-7 meals a day / take my other supplements and train around 14 hours a week

A big factor overlooked is rest, you need to sleep a lot!

I've been crossfitin for 2 months now 4 to 5 times a week,starting to see small difference was 10 stone before I started have yet to weigh myself,need to bulk up a bit but don't know which shakes to get new to all this,I have just been eating like a horse

Despite thinking you eat a lot, what is your typical day of eating like? I mean can you write it out so I can see?

You don't really need shakes unless you lack protein, calories or carbs in your daily meals. They're just for a boosted, so that alone tells me there is not enough eating going on haha! Not digging, just saying what I'm reading mate.

Look at some weight gainers, serious mass/mutant mass. Both over 1,000 calories, 50g protein, and whatever carbs per serving!

I was training last year and got to 13 and half stone brought the starlet spent all my time on that and went down to 11 stone in 8 months just started again could possibly do with a workout plan bud

Sure man, if you need help give me a PM and we can sort something out! :).

i train natural with no shakes etc etc i train every other day with just my normal daily food and only gained 3kg in a whole year in muscle mass ???

Not training enough and not eating enough. Simple as that my dude!

I'll help out if I can rob,

My story is 18 months training, up from 11st 10lb to 14st 1lb

NO steroids what so ever, I hit all my macros / take my shakes / eat 6-7 meals a day / take my other supplements and train around 14 hours a week

A big factor overlooked is rest, you need to sleep a lot!

Thanks man appreciate it!

Definitely, rest is so important and sleep is fucking good haha :D.

Listen guys, if people are lacking motivation etc you got to ask yourself what you really want to be like. You've got to love what you do otherwise it becomes a chore, and if it becomes a chore you don't want to do it, and if you don't want to do it you're not motivated. It's really that simple. Work out what you want, and get do what you can do achieve it. If you want it bad enough, working long hours from morning til evening should be no excuse. Being a fussy eating should be no excuse.

If you need help don't be afraid to ask. If you don't know the answer to a question then how else will you know what to do etc.

Here to help people!

Well done man, putting on weight is so hard!

Basically, if you think you're eating enough you 100% aren't. Unfortunately that's just how it goes man! Eating is a hard job, especially eating for function and not specifically/always for taste.

Some basic things you want to be aware of, or try to follow for gaining weight (I don't mean to be fat, I mean scale weight towards whatever your goal may be physique wise).

You'll want to be eating every 3 or so hours, if you're moving around a lot in the day, for work or what not then the meals need to go up.

Breakfast. Get calories from the first hour.

Lunch. Prepare double portions while making breakfast. 1 portion for work, 1 portion when you get back.

Snacks. Mixed nuts, fruits, dried fruits, yogurt, cottage cheese, eggs, sandwiches, milk, protein shakes.

Post Workout. Physical activities burn calories. Eat post workout to get that energy back.

---

Keeping on the content of calories you want to be eating calorie based foods.

Pasta. 100g pasta is 380kcal and easier to ingest than 100g rice. Whole grain pasta is healthier, but takes longer to digest. Eat white pasta

Nuts. Mixed nuts & natural peanut butter have +500kcal/100g, about 50% healthy fats and 25% protein. Use mixed nuts as snack & throw peanut butter on sandwiches for work.

---

An example would be SOMETHING along these lines (given your stats, i.e height weight age etc.

Breakfast: 100g oats, 50g raisins, 1scoop whey

Snack: 100g mixed nuts or 1 liter milk or tuna sandwich

Lunch: 200g white pasta, bolognese sause, parmesan cheese

Snack: 100g mixed nuts or 1 liter milk or tuna sandwich Post workout

shake: 1.5scoops whey, 60g oats, milk, banana

Dinner: 200g white pasta, bolognese sause, parmesan cheese

Pre bed: cottage cheese, berries, flax seed, fish oil

That's just some rough idea, not a guideline by the way lol. Obviously I don't know your diet, what you like, what you don't etc.

Obviously you have your meats and fish etc to add in. But remember you have 7 days to mix up foods, so again, don't take the above literal.

I've just taken on my first client in a week of being set up and offering my services. I'll be writing up his meal and training plans this week. He will be using a gym for 2 days a week and then from home another 2 days away (4 days training a week in total with clean eating).

I haven't gone quite in to depth there about a serious diet. All I'm saying is - EAT!! Lol.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask/mail/chat on fb.

HTH!

cheers for that info dude!! yes indeed pleased about the weight/muscle put on even it if is just 2 stone LOL!!!

my problem is I do not have breakfast I have never have done tbh as do not feel like eating that early (up early most days)

not to much of a fussy eater tbh

I do not have FB sadly...

that sounds awesome a guide on what to eat on a daily basis!! what can you offer in that??? also my training is at home which I have strict rules on as I kno its easy to just play on ps3 instead :D

cheers for that info dude!! yes indeed pleased about the weight/muscle put on even it if is just 2 stone LOL!!!

my problem is I do not have breakfast I have never have done tbh as do not feel like eating that early (up early most days)

not to much of a fussy eater tbh

I do not have FB sadly...

that sounds awesome a guide on what to eat on a daily basis!! what can you offer in that??? also my training is at home which I have strict rules on as I kno its easy to just play on ps3 instead :D

No worries.

I know a lot of people like that, who don't eat breakfast too. If you are serious about sorting something out i'll tell you how to over come it and tell you the reasons why you NEED breakfast. The clue is in the name!

PM me and we can sort something out if you want to mate. Sounds like you have the training sorted for now, how about we crack the food issue and then move on to training after a few weeks or whatever?

No roids just eating 7 times a day drinking shakes and spending my life in the gym. then a misses and starlet come along all at once and went tits up.

But back on it again

Good stuff man that is the way to do it, eating and drinking a lot. No need to elaborate haha!

Good to hear you're getting back in to the swing of things, everyone has reasons why they can't do things and get snowed under you know! The hard part when you stop, is finding the motivation to re-start again. Maybe you can give OLLIE ( :p ) a few tips haha! :) Just kidding ..

No worries.

I know a lot of people like that, who don't eat breakfast too. If you are serious about sorting something out i'll tell you how to over come it and tell you the reasons why you NEED breakfast. The clue is in the name!

PM me and we can sort something out if you want to mate. Sounds like you have the training sorted for now, how about we crack the food issue and then move on to training after a few weeks or whatever?

Good stuff man that is the way to do it, eating and drinking a lot. No need to elaborate haha!

Good to hear you're getting back in to the swing of things, everyone has reasons why they can't do things and get snowed under you know! The hard part when you stop, is finding the motivation to re-start again. Maybe you can give OLLIE ( :p ) a few tips haha! :) Just kidding ..

haha exactly same position......missus and a starlet come along. Still kick myself for just throwing away 2 years of progress