how many glanza left out there?

Doubt anyone will find out due to many of them not been imported as glanzas as mentioned earlyer

I have wondered a few times how many there is left in japan and wether there is many crazy ones over there we obviously have a few mega power ones on this side of the world but theyve been built here i dont think ive seen one thats been freshly imported that is 300 brake or more might just be that i need to open my eyes lol anyone else seen any crazy ones that have been imported?

Just looking on the 1st starlet on the list (out of 22 model types) which is just labelled as starlet 1.3

Theres nearly 700 cars been registered since 2001 id guess most of them will be imports.

If you were to look through all the 22 different models and look at the rough amount registered after 2000 odd you could get a rough idea of how many there has been imported.

But then you have to also bare in mind a lot got registered as other models. I've seen them down as corollas carinas and avensis'

Doubt anyone will find out due to many of them not been imported as glanzas as mentioned earlyer

I have wondered a few times how many there is left in japan and wether there is many crazy ones over there we obviously have a few mega power ones on this side of the world but theyve been built here i dont think ive seen one thats been freshly imported that is 300 brake or more might just be that i need to open my eyes lol anyone else seen any crazy ones that have been imported?

I imagine any that are running big power before getting imported to the UK are broken and put back to standard-ish anyways. That's why you always get random goodies that are left on now and again. Makes people wonder anyways.. "Hmm I wonder if my starlet has ever ran any big power?

The amount broken is pretty high aswell aswell am sure iddy said he had broken like 20+

I'd still guess over well over the thousand mark there's plenty if people not on this forum

I've just checked and I've actually only broke 4. :D Plus the Yellow ex demo car which was sold as a rolling shell (and was then scrapped by the new owner).

Plus 7 EP82s and a few UK Specs.

Would it be possible for someone to make an owners register in a similar layout to the power leader board? Something quick and easy, simply stating your reg (half of which can be hidden) and colour.

There really cant be many Glanzas left at all, theres probably a few hundred in the uk. Reckon theyre will be less GTs. As for 4paws theres ment to be about 30ish.

A lot of starlets are kept off the road hidden away though.

Would it be possible for someone to make an owners register in a similar layout to the power leader board? Something quick and easy, simply stating your reg (half of which can be hidden) and colour.

I like this idea and im sure the mods could easily sort it out :) Just a quick simple table with a few details to help us keep track of numbers and where your starlets end up. Most seem to go up and down the country in their lifetime lol.

I like this idea and im sure the mods could easily sort it out :) Just a quick simple table with a few details to help us keep track of numbers and where your starlets end up. Most seem to go up and down the country in their lifetime lol.

If Socks has the time for it I'm sure it'll be a doddle for a man with computers powers like him! :D

If it's quick and easy to update (no long spec lists etc) then I'm sure we will have the majority of Imported Starlets owners will add to it. We could also inform all of our customers to let them know about it (just for those who are not on forums). :)

I know we are unlikely to get every single one on there, but it'll give us all a good idea!

Would be nice if we could tie info to them aswell. Keep the plate private to public but if you can input the plate and say last 3 didgets of chassis number you can tag info onto it for future people to see. So say for example someone crashed there car badly or replaced the engine. And decided to sell it a future buyer could do a quick search and see its crashed damaged or someone had swapped the engine around

Edited by _shaun_

population of starlets in UK: ~500

population of starlets in Bronwer's shed: ~176834290174321

LOL! haha thats gave me a giggle, there is loads folks, i know of about 3 round here that arent on forums and are in garages, id say there is plenty left but neglected and never seen, how many are on the road would be a better question.